Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 59)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Salman-Sanjay to host season 5 of 'Bigg Boss' together

For the first time, popular reality show 'Bigg Boss' has roped in two Bollywood actors to host the show. 'Dabangg' star Salman Khan and actor Sanjay Dutt will come together to host the fifth season of 'Bigg Boss'.

The show is expected to go on air in October.

"Over the last three years, Colors has taken 'Bigg Boss' to newer heights of entertainment and popularity. Now, with both Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt as hosts, we are sure that the appeal of 'Bigg Boss- season 5' will touch unprecedented heights," Head of Programming, Colors, Ashvini Yardi said.

Salman, who had hosted the fourth season of the reality show, is the only celebrity, who will be hosting this show for the second time.

'Bigg Boss' is a reality show where celebrity contestants stay in a house for about three months, cut off from the outside world. They are overseen by a 'mysterious person' known as 'Bigg Boss'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Salman-Sanjay to host season 5 of 'Bigg Boss' together

For the first time, popular reality show 'Bigg Boss' has roped in two Bollywood actors to host the show. 'Dabangg' star Salman Khan and actor Sanjay Dutt will come together to host the fifth season of 'Bigg Boss'.

The show is expected to go on air in October.

"Over the last three years, Colors has taken 'Bigg Boss' to newer heights of entertainment and popularity. Now, with both Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt as hosts, we are sure that the appeal of 'Bigg Boss- season 5' will touch unprecedented heights," Head of Programming, Colors, Ashvini Yardi said.

Salman, who had hosted the fourth season of the reality show, is the only celebrity, who will be hosting this show for the second time.

'Bigg Boss' is a reality show where celebrity contestants stay in a house for about three months, cut off from the outside world. They are overseen by a 'mysterious person' known as 'Bigg Boss'.

Oh no , I dont like both of them ! Ouch Anyways ...

Autumn.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I just came across this video on Youtube today ! I remember whenever this video used to be telecast on TV I used to get very excited , such an awesome video !

Autumn.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
urrghh i also dont like both of them... bring back arshad warsi.. he has been the best host of BB so far

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.Ishan.

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Usman, we didnt take the talk anywhereApprove It was you and see you will watch Murder2LOLLOLLOL Thats a true fanWink of...ROFL

Ishan u didnt answer my query?Ouch

In BALH, the marriage of Ram-Priya has NO Reason except that Ekta decided to have them as a pair. Why cldnt she show some logic like may be they become friends and Ram's step mother out of humanity feels he shd marry someone. Or may be they were trapped in a room overnightLOLLOLLOLLOL still better than this NO reason marriage.

Edited by realitybites - 20 July 2011 at 11:05am

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

I just came across this video on Youtube today ! I remember whenever this video used to be telecast on TV I used to get very excited , such an awesome video !

I remember watching this on t.v. some time back... such an inspirational video. Innocence and determination of Kids... Aha!!! Kudos!!!

Thanks for sharing once again Ishan. Smile

Ishan.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

In BALH, the marriage of Ram-Priya has NO Reason except that Ekta decided to have them as a pair. Why cldnt she show some logic like may be they become friends and Ram's step mother out of humanity feels he shd marry someone. Or may be they were trapped in a room overnightLOL still better than this NO reason marriage.
Well when has Ekta serials have any logic. She wants to make a show on a matured couple and she will show anything for them to come together. I hope after marriage what was shown in promos and yesterday some glimpse of it.. continues and extras do not take more footage. Would like to see relationship of Raya developing nicely.

For me there is no point of Nuts and Karthik marriage. Those two understanding themselves only. At least Raya are getting married to keep their family happy and because of their siblings marrying each other.

Edited by sweta01 - 21 July 2011 at 3:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybitesIshan.

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by realitybites

In BALH, the marriage of Ram-Priya has NO Reason except that Ekta decided to have them as a pair. Why cldnt she show some logic like may be they become friends and Ram's step mother out of humanity feels he shd marry someone. Or may be they were trapped in a room overnightLOL still better than this NO reason marriage.
Well when has Ekta serials have any logic. She wants to make a show on a matured couple and she will show anything for them to come together. I hope after marriage what was shown in promos and yesterday some glimpse of it.. continues and extras do not take more footage. Would like to see relationship of Raya developing nicely.

For me there is no point of Nuts and Karthik marriage. Those two understanding themselves only. At least Raya are getting married to keep their family happy and because of their siblings marrying each other.
You are right, Ekta never shows any logicLOLLOLLOL. I so agree hope at least after marriage they show some sensibility. I was never fond of the lead actors Ram and Sakshi but both are doing a commendable job in BALH. Thats what is making it worth watching. Nuts and Karthik marriage doesnt make sense, may be thats why the pregnancy angle. I think later on Ekta will show that Kart married Nuts for the money and position he wld get, knowing well that she is obsessed with him.

Ishan.

Go to top