Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 26)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Hey Pinks..how are you doing?Embarrassed

I'm great:)) What abt you?

How was your dayBig smile

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Hey Pinks..how are you doing?Embarrassed

I'm great:)) What abt you?

How was your dayBig smile


Sorry for replying late..i was listening to the entries lol..im doing good..just came back from one of my cuzs parties..tommorows work..and the rest of the weekend intense studying inshAllah..wbu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Sorry for replying late..i was listening to the entries lol..im doing good..just came back from one of my cuzs parties..tommorows work..and the rest of the weekend intense studying inshAllah..wbu?

LOL, did you like any so farBig smile 

AWWW, you're going to have a busy weekend:)

What are your father's day plans? 

I'm just finishing up my calc work, and reading booksBig smile
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Sorry for replying late..i was listening to the entries lol..im doing good..just came back from one of my cuzs parties..tommorows work..and the rest of the weekend intense studying inshAllah..wbu?

LOL, did you like any so farBig smile 

AWWW, you're going to have a busy weekend:)

What are your father's day plans? 

I'm just finishing up my calc work, and reading booksBig smile


Well there is a grad party on fathers day at a park but i think i will be skipping that since i have a final the next day..but maybe we might do something afterwards lol..

Ooo im taking Calc from July 5th to end of Aug..we can be Calc buddies lol..

Ooo wow books..which ones?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
yeah i liked a few there really cool..but i just admire all of the entrants for having guts for putting it on..but i dont understand abt what Rani meant how some ppl r using a tool lol..bc i was super impressed with number one..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Well there is a grad party on fathers day at a park but i think i will be skipping that since i have a final the next day..but maybe we might do something afterwards lol..

Ooo im taking Calc from July 5th to end of Aug..we can be Calc buddies lol..

Ooo wow books..which ones?

Awww, good luck on all your finalsBig smile

yea we canParty, but I won't be on IFLOL So far, Calc's easy for meBig smile

I'm reading the Vampire Diaries series and Can You Keep a Secret?, after this I want Confessions of a Shopaholic:) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

yeah i liked a few there really cool..but i just admire all of the entrants for having guts for putting it on..but i dont understand abt what Rani meant how some ppl r using a tool lol..bc i was super impressed with number one..

Yea:) I know, it's really braveBig smile

Umm tools as in software, some people put in reverb(echo), sound normalization, etc so their voices are modifiedLOL You could tell tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Well there is a grad party on fathers day at a park but i think i will be skipping that since i have a final the next day..but maybe we might do something afterwards lol..

Ooo im taking Calc from July 5th to end of Aug..we can be Calc buddies lol..

Ooo wow books..which ones?

Awww, good luck on all your finalsBig smile

yea we canParty, but I won't be on IFLOL So far, Calc's easy for meBig smile

I'm reading the Vampire Diaries series and Can You Keep a Secret?, after this I want Confessions of a Shopaholic:) 


Chalo i will be on FB after MondayEmbarrassed..but i have to declutter my facebook..i should start on my books too after finals..thankss =)

so do u think number one used "tools"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Badmaash Company - It's a Good Girls' Adda ;) #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 552   Views: 21184

-Srushti- 552 21184 12 June 2012 at 3:59am by bhavika0611
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1192   Views: 42826

Ishan. 1192 42826 18 May 2011 at 10:05am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 52 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1195   Views: 36234

Ishan. 1195 36234 12 March 2011 at 1:45am by Ismaail
Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Badmaash Company

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1168   Views: 41828

*Shruti* 1168 41828 16 February 2011 at 2:30am by *Shruti*
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 51 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1192   Views: 46646

Autumn. 1192 46646 10 February 2011 at 10:40pm by pinkisluv91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index