Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 148)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravishin_dude

Forum lock kar diya? Sab log ab kahaan jaayenge ...

This is Invite Only CC. Please do NOT barge in and post. Thanks.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismaail

Hey Guys Ajj meri dadi ka Bypass hai hai
So  really hope and pray kay every thing will be fine

Ismail, prayers and good luck.. Wishing your dadi a good and quick recovery. Take Care Buddy. Embarrassed


Edited by sweta01 - 17 January 2012 at 1:33am
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Originally posted by sweta01

Bigg Boss 5 Forum Locked Party
 
Congratulations nd celebrations.LOLLOLLOL Yeah lya akele akele dance kar rahi ho, party kab milegi.Wink
 
But I'm gonna miss d BB forum yaar. Abhi toh no show is interesting me. Parvarish is fine, btw jisska darr tha wohi hua. My kids r hooked on Parvarish.LOLLOLLOL Kabhi kabhi OTT ho jaata hai, but last epi was good, d last part dat is, as I only saw dat portion.
 
Ya CB is good time pass aur best part is something we can totally relate to.
 
 

Thank You Thank You LOL You can too join in dancing LOL Koi rok tok nahi hai Wink

Well members do miss the forum much more than DT LOLLOLLOL Frankly I feel free in my  heart.. cannot tell you how much.. cannot explain... jaise bird cage se bhar aate hue feel karta hoga na.. waise mujhe lag raha hai.. LOL Its like have to go to IF and forum and its never ending silly fights... Ouch and then oh wait.. Shocked forum is locked LOL ye sab feeling aati hai... Tongue Big smile LOL woohooo Party

If I was a member then yes I would have felt the same as you.. Also if there were not so many fights too then too I would have miss it. Waise ye time ka show was okie dokie.. good in patches Language used this season on the forum was worse ever. Kya kya padha hai maine.. gosh!!!! Ouch Padhane ko bhi sharam aati thi and was not able to read it completely at times... some of the pictures too were yuck... my god.. worse ever forum in terms of language and pictures and abuses. Dead  would have write one line but forget.. will pm it Tongue LOL



aacha your kids got hooked to Parvarish.. good.. dont fret.. you can always talk about issues to them. Children are smarter than we think Tongue they understand things if explained properly. Embarrassed

Ye CB kya hai? Ermm some show but what? cannot think of anything. Confused


Edited by sweta01 - 17 January 2012 at 1:31am
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by Ishan.

Guys link to the next CC in case you finish off with this one ! :)

| Name to be decided | - Invites Only

nice name.. "name to be decided" LOLLOL

Ye bhi naam thi hai LOLLOLLOL


Originally posted by sweta01


Usman become MIA only. Tom. will say net problem or something or may be he got hungry LOL  


ROFLROFL @ bold.. you know me so well..LOL

Ofcourse I know you well.. Tongue Usman and bhukkadgiri are synonym Tongue LOL  Waise kya khaya.. LOL Ice-cream toh nahi? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14341

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01



Ofcourse I know you well.. Tongue Usman and bhukkadgiri are synonym Tongue LOL  Waise kya khaya.. LOL Ice-cream toh nahi? Wink

 

lolss.. nahi aalo paratha khayaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

ravishin_dude Senior Member
ravishin_dude
ravishin_dude

Joined: 26 September 2009
Posts: 405

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by ravishin_dude

Forum lock kar diya? Sab log ab kahaan jaayenge ...

This is Invite Only CC. Please do NOT barge in and post. Thanks.
Ok .. Have pmed Ishan

Edited by ravishin_dude - 17 January 2012 at 2:00am
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by sweta01



Ofcourse I know you well.. Tongue Usman and bhukkadgiri are synonym Tongue LOL  Waise kya khaya.. LOL Ice-cream toh nahi? Wink

 

lolss.. nahi aalo paratha khayaLOL

so late in the  night.. wow.. LOL

yaar lets finish this CC fast and move to next one.

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Joined: 26 October 2010
Posts: 22090

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by ssshhh

Originally posted by sweta01

Bigg Boss 5 Forum Locked Party
 
Congratulations nd celebrations.LOLLOLLOL Yeah lya akele akele dance kar rahi ho, party kab milegi.Wink
 
But I'm gonna miss d BB forum yaar. Abhi toh no show is interesting me. Parvarish is fine, btw jisska darr tha wohi hua. My kids r hooked on Parvarish.LOLLOLLOL Kabhi kabhi OTT ho jaata hai, but last epi was good, d last part dat is, as I only saw dat portion.
 
Ya CB is good time pass aur best part is something we can totally relate to.
 
 

Thank You Thank You LOL You can too join in dancing LOL Koi rok tok nahi hai Wink

Well members do miss the forum much more than DT LOLLOLLOL Frankly I feel free in my  heart.. cannot tell you how much.. cannot explain... jaise bird cage se bhar aate hue feel karta hoga na.. waise mujhe lag raha hai.. LOL Its like have to go to IF and forum and its never ending silly fights... Ouch and then oh wait.. Shocked forum is locked LOL ye sab feeling aati hai... Tongue Big smile LOL woohooo Party

If I was a member then yes I would have felt the same as you.. Also if there were not so many fights too then too I would have miss it. Waise ye time ka show was okie dokie.. good in patches Language used this season on the forum was worse ever. Kya kya padha hai maine.. gosh!!!! Ouch Padhane ko bhi sharam aati thi and was not able to read it completely at times... some of the pictures too were yuck... my god.. worse ever forum in terms of language and pictures and abuses. Dead  would have write one line but forget.. will pm it Tongue LOL



aacha your kids got hooked to Parvarish.. good.. dont fret.. you can always talk about issues to them. Children are smarter than we think Tongue they understand things if explained properly. Embarrassed

Ye CB kya hai? Ermm some show but what? cannot think of anything. Confused
CB=Chetan Bhagat.LOL GotchaWink
 
Ya d language in IF forum dis time was yuck by some of d members, par kya karein ppl seem to enjoy such posts.LOL Aur upar se U r accused of being a Mahek fan.ROFL Sach much kya namune the.LOL Chalo na u can breathe in breathe out aaram se.Wink
 
After watching Parvarish while going 2 bed my son was quite concerned abt wat would happen 2 d kids as princi had called dem wid their parents nd thinks dey'lll be asked 2 leave d sch. I asked him dat wat should d princi do nd he said dat she should forgive dem.LOL I was in fact happy as seems tht wat dey're showing has got him thinking.Wink
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Badmaash Company - It's a Good Girls' Adda ;) #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 552   Views: 21186

-Srushti- 552 21186 12 June 2012 at 3:59am by bhavika0611
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1192   Views: 42831

Ishan. 1192 42831 18 May 2011 at 10:05am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 52 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1195   Views: 36238

Ishan. 1195 36238 12 March 2011 at 1:45am by Ismaail
Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Badmaash Company

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1168   Views: 41832

*Shruti* 1168 41832 16 February 2011 at 2:30am by *Shruti*
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 51 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1192   Views: 46651

Autumn. 1192 46651 10 February 2011 at 10:40pm by pinkisluv91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index