Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 123)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thats so sweet of you Lavs.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
watched Ra,one today.. awesome experience.. really liked it..
story was good, VFX definitely never seen before in b'wood.. acting by everyone is great.. 

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

story was good, VFX definitely never seen before in b'wood.. acting by everyone is great.. 
Wow lucky youEmbarrassed Here its houseful so lets see next weekend tak rukna padegaOuch Do post ur review here or in Bolly forum thread.Tongue

Usman.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

woah... you are the first person who have liked the movie Tongue Till now everyone who watched it said waste of money or bakwaas. There is one guy who do spoof on movies and I read his spoof, it was hilarious to say the least, after reading that and all the reviews dont feel like watching it wasie not possible too. Though kids who have watched have liked the movie but not adults.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ismaail

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Wow lucky youEmbarrassed Here its houseful so lets see next weekend tak rukna padegaOuch Do post ur review here or in Bolly forum thread.Tongue

i watched it in 3D.. watching in 3D is a different experience all together
ok here goes my review
i tried to have zero expectations from it.. because often expectations lead to disappointments  but could not manage to.. i was way too excited for this LOL

the opening sequence featuring Priyanka and Sanjay Dutt was funny.. though Priyanka could have wore some more clothes LOL the dress was quite revealing.. the dialogues by Sanjay were quite funny
The story was good... the transformation of that Ra.One from game to Real life was depicted nicely..
There were some loopholes but over all the positives overcame the negatives. several scenes leave you spell bound.. esp the chase sequence in NY and the train sequence in Mumbai.. also the climax.
There were some un necessary things added for the sake of humor but they dint work like Kareena's thesis on abuses, Satish Shah's character, frequent use of word condom etc. The film could have done without these scenes.
VFX were really amazing.. big applause to SRK and his team
Direction was top notch.. as for music the whole cinema was dancing to Chammak Challo and Criminal.. i dint like the songs when they came out at first.. but now i cant stop singing them everytime everywhere LOL
Srk was bit OTT as shekher but was fantastic as G.One
Kareena.. she did very well.. nice, controlled performance by her esp in the post interval scenes.
Arjun .. he came a bit late in the move..(after interval)... his role dint have much scope for the acting.. but he did manage to create a strong impact
Shahana Goswami.. was hardly there.. but whatever she did was fine
Armaan (the kid) he was too good
the Chinese guy (SRK's colleague) was fantastic

overall, a must watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMastaIsmaail

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

woah... you are the first person who have liked the movie Tongue Till now everyone who watched it said waste of money or bakwaas. There is one guy who do spoof on movies and I read his spoof, it was hilarious to say the least, after reading that and all the reviews dont feel like watching it wasie not possible too. Though kids who have watched have liked the movie but not adults.

seriously?? i thought people are liking it there since its doing fantastic business in India as per trade analysis's .. dont miss it swetu.. i thoroughly enjoyed watching it

btw, y'day i watched love break up zindagi starring Dia mirza & Zayed Khan.. has any one seen it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
LOL Usman, ya most I have heard have booked the tickets as the promotion of the movie was good but after seeing reviews are not good. Like I said you are the first one who have liked it apart from kids  Tongue so I guess you are a kid LOLLOL

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hehe I watched Ra.One too, in 3d, first day! Mainly went to see the Chammak Challo song, in the big screen

Go to top