Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Many Happy Returns of the Day Bugsy ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes ! Hope you have a great year ahead ! :)

Cheers
Ishan
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good to see u  back Ishan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Bugsyyy πŸ€— I know mostly you wont check this thread but have pm you too my wishes hope you see that atleast. πŸ˜›
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bigg Boss is crazy this season! Im loving it! Its so intense!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
raju are you still supporting Mahek?? :P
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Usman.

raju are you still supporting Mahek?? :P

Yesssirrr haha...Mahek/Amar/Juhi/LaxmiπŸ˜†..u?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raju786

Yesssirrr haha...Mahek/Amar/Juhi/LaxmiπŸ˜†..u?

mandy & pm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail
says Pakistani starlet Veena Malik who found fame with her stint in the reality show

Pakistani starlet Veena Malik who grabbed headlines after getting up, close and personal with actor Ashmit Patel on Bigg Boss 4, says there is no romance in the current season. "There is not much fun and romance in the Bigg Boss house anymore,' she laughed.

Veena, whose career soared after she entered the Bigg Boss house says she isn't bothered by anybody's comments. "Even when I was in Pakistan, there were these two actresses who spread a lot of lies about me. But that never bothered me. I am a very reserved person and I have never been affected by people's remarks," she shares.

Veena claims she doesn't belong to any lobby but there has always been a group of people working against her in India and in Pakistan. "I work in both the industries and I have always had a set of people working against me. But it never affected my career, I have always stayed true to myself," she says.
Ismaail thumbnail

Just when we thought that the Pakistani starlet Veena Malik had pulled off quite a 'costing' coup by wangling Rs 3 crore for her appearance on the reality TV show based on the epic Indian tradition of Swayamvar, we heard that the lady has been offered an extra Rs 1.5 crore.

However, the extra monies will only be sanctioned if Malik agrees to tie the knot to one of the many suitors on the show itself.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror, "The television channel has drawn up two contracts for Veena. If she walks off without an actual marriage with one of the prospective grooms from the show, she will get only Rs 3 crore.

This was the initial sum that had been agreed upon. However, if she actually marries the man she chooses on televisiobn, she will get a total of Rs 4.5 crore."

While Veena Malik said she was not allowed to speak about the Rs 4.5 crore contract, Harsh Rastogi the Content Head said, "The amount is certainly not that much."

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WHAAT.. crazy ppl.. offering 3 crores for the show.. so much money.. πŸ˜² . You know Veena can struck a deal with the guy and get married and give some part of that extra money to him and then both can get divorce too.. ye duniya main kuch bhi ho sakata hai πŸ˜›