Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So that shitty Big Boss song aired.  Aiyyo Amma, Sanju looks sooo bad!! πŸ€” πŸ˜³ πŸ·  πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘Couldn't they just have Sallu and be done with it? The promo said BB starts on Oct 2nd at 8PM. Why 8? πŸ˜• Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I agree the song is not at all impressive. At least last time the song was catchy but this time the tune and lyrics is boring.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I just checked there in colors section, BB5 is there, but the forum still not open...
Originally posted by: sanroy

Chlo rakhi sawan kush πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oyeee πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
@MB: WOWWW, so nice to u πŸ€—

Only the first episode starting at 8:00 PM, otherwise the show from Mon-Fri 10:30 PM, Sat-Sun 10:00 PM, check the promo once again, it's written there, the first episode usually long to introduce the contestants, like the finale is long too...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Only the first episode starting at 8:00 PM, otherwise the show from Mon-Fri 10:30 PM, Sat-Sun 10:00 PM, check the promo once again, it's written there, the first episode usually long to introduce the contestants, like the finale is long too...

10:30 pm on weekdays... 😲 oh gosh there goes my BB watching... I was planning to cut down on BALH and sleep early as DD sleep get affected. Hmmm.. I cannot afford to watch BB this time then at least not when it airs first time.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zee_News

I just checked there in colors section, BB5 is there, but the forum still not open...

BB5 kidhar hai.. BB4 hi likha hai abhi tak.. well shaant.. let it open on the D day.. itani jaldi kya hai... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: sweta01

BB5 kidhar hai.. BB4 hi likha hai abhi tak.. well shaant.. let it open on the D day.. itani jaldi kya hai... πŸ˜›

No, go in the main page of IF then click on colors section, scroll down and u will find Bigg Boss 5, but the forum still not opened...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago

10:30 pm on weekdays... 😲 oh gosh there goes my BB watching... I was planning to cut down on BALH and sleep early as DD sleep get affected. Hmmm.. I cannot afford to watch BB this time then at least not when it airs first time.

Who is DD?...

I think they shifted to this time, as in the pervious seasons they had a lots of problem airing at 9:00 PM due the stuffs they show...
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SAS πŸ€—

BB season date comes near and all start coming.. lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chalo issi bahane you came here.. good good... πŸ˜› how are you? πŸ˜ƒ

Charles Sobhraj wife is ok.. lol but someone mentioned ksg is supposed to be there.. hope not. πŸ˜›

@ MB... I think BB will start after India's Got Talent ends.. may be 1st week of oct or last wee of sept.

Haan, BB starts 2nd Oct na..when is the forum reopening? also awaiting Meena's party threadπŸ˜†

Is saal to BB ko adult time pe hi daal deeya...10:30 PM!!