Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta01

Ooo Usman bata bhi do nahi toh post count ke neeche 20% likha hua milega... πŸ˜‰ 🀣

thats cool.. abhi tak aisa experience nahi hoa... this will be new for me..πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Usman.

nahi.. ab toh main zaroor poohu ga...
swetu what is guru khantal..πŸ˜†

Well you clearly need to then read my prev reply above your post... πŸ˜› cos in that I have given you the meaning... πŸ˜‰ hint hint: bold part... πŸ˜†

Usu Guru Khantal πŸ˜† means one who do chakkar pe chakkar and do not answer what is asked... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

thats cool.. abhi tak aisa experience nahi hoa... this will be new for me..πŸ˜†

Lavs.. chalo de do ek warning ka experience Usman ji ko... First ever member to ask for it willingly.. kudos to you Usman... πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: realitybites

Usman> you cant escape the tagπŸ˜†πŸ˜† You post hi and its time for your bye🀣

Ishan>Sure Ishan, this is better place. The reservation system unfairly works against those put in hard work and toil endlessly to come up the merit list. The students are majorly demoralised , recently the DU merit list was 100%😲 Where do lakhs of students go? Those in 90's and 80's, does their hardwork go down the drain, just becoz they were borne into a certain caste? Shdnt merit be the criteria? God gave brain to all and surely He didnt discriminate. Actually its all politics playing out.

Politics , politics and politics ! Where does politics not exist ? I am so fed up of this system. They say you vote to change the system, but I see no difference in the system. Speaking about reservations , I bet there will be a time when the General category candidates will require reservation to get into any college. Such is the situation of our Indian Education System today. Why doesn't anybody want to study here ? Why do people try to complete their education abroad ? Coz the system there isn't biased like it is here. There only talent is given preference and not caste and creed !
Today a student with 70 % marks in General category has to struggle to get admission while a 40 % student easily gets admission into the best college under reservation category.
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Politics , politics and politics ! Where does politics not exist ? I am so fed up of this system. They say you vote to change the system, but I see no difference in the system.

Ishan, vote to whom to change the system? All political parties are same. They just try to cash in on the regional vote banks. It is utter nonsense!!!!
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. hum hain hi itne master πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Master kaha ke?

Sweta, its Guru GhantalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
GG is one who is clever and smooth talker and who tries to dupe people. πŸ˜†
Usman, phir kya socha hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Lavs.. chalo de do ek warning ka experience Usman ji ko... First ever member to ask for it willingly.. kudos to you Usman... πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Sweta, abhi toh Usman risk le raha hai, agar sach me WL increase ho gaya toh sabse pehle complain karne pohchega Ishan ke passπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Politics , politics and politics ! Where does politics not exist ? I am so fed up of this system. They say you vote to change the system, but I see no difference in the system. Speaking about reservations , I bet there will be a time when the General category candidates will require reservation to get into any college. Such is the situation of our Indian Education System today. Why doesn't anybody want to study here ? Why do people try to complete their education abroad ? Coz the system there isn't biased like it is here. There only talent is given preference and not caste and creed !
Today a student with 70 % marks in General category has to struggle to get admission while a 40 % student easily gets admission into the best college under reservation category.

I understand and agree, Ishan. Its a frustrating situation and very bad for democracy where the elected representatives indulge in corruption and moral turpitude. There is NO change becoz people dont demand accountability. The day that happens things wld change. Its still tolerate and let it be attitude. Ishan, you are talking abt 70%πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seems you havent heard abt the DU admissions. The cut off was 100%Shocked can u beat that? Where do the General Catergory 99% holder go? The reserved catergory gets admission even at 45%?
People dont want to study here as the education system doesnt guarantee a job. Outside as you study further the system gives you opportunity to rise up the ladder.
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guys ajj mera  Paper hai so plz plz remember me in your prayer
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitybites

Sweta, its Guru GhantalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
GG is one who is clever and smooth talker and who tries to dupe people. πŸ˜†
Usman, phir kya socha hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah yeah Lavs.. I know it is Ghantal with G and not Khantal.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† typo tha yaar... did not even realized the typo until you pointed out... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† gurughantal karke ek blog bhi hai.. lolzzz.. thought Usman ne toh nahi banaya... 😲 πŸ˜†