Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
No she is beautiful , she doesnt need to do anything about her face !!  πŸ˜›
Some other actress does need to take acting lessons though !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 Haan pyaar andha hota hai reπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Acting toh seekhi jaa sakti hai and there is progression too😳 lekin ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How did u find the Zindagi na milegi dobara promo?

Raju will be elated to see the qawaali song of Delhi bellyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Teri tirchi nazar se mera dil hua puntureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Hmm... I did not watch the ZNMD promo , is it that good ?? Currently I am loving the song Bhaag DK Bose from Delhi Belly !! 🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Hmm... I did not watch the ZNMD promo , is it that good ?? Currently I am loving the song Bhaag DK Bose from Delhi Belly !! 🀣🀣🀣

Offo its not for KK but there is Hrithik, Farhan, Abhay. Well there are allegations for the song that it is obscene. I liked the qawalli.
Ishan. thumbnail
No lol I am not a fan boy of any of the above 3 actors too , so I did not watch the promo yet , but I will watch it if u insist ! πŸ˜› BTW that song is indeed a double meaning song !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And very bad to sing in public places !
realitybites thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its cited to be like DCH-guy movieπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so I thought u wld have seen it.
I dont the lewd meaning but it was all over news channels. Yeah people arent singing that song but Character dheela hai is doing very well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
I had loved DCH , I feel ZNMD sounds like a copy of DCH ! πŸ˜• I love Character Dheela hai song too !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Copy toh nahi kaho pehle bhai ne banayi abhi behan bana rahi hai, this way bhai got be a hero tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dhinka chika song is going guns too. Salman is getting lucky with ready it seems. He got KK back tooπŸ˜‰
Ishan. thumbnail
Lol he got back KK ? 😲 I heard they had broken up way back and she wasnt even on speaking terms with him ! Yeah I like Dhinka chika too , nice song to dance !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail

Yes. Thats what is being reported. KK & SK are working together under YRF banner-Ek THa Tiger directed by Kabir Khan of Ney York fame. On Star News the anchor asked Salman wld he want Katrina in his armsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Salman said he cant answer this on camera since families are watching but off camera he wld tell what all he wishes/wantsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by realitybites - 12 years ago