Posted: 12 years ago
Today misha really proved how intelligent she was..d way misha was asking metz questions after questions and metz was completely blank..misha is a prankstar..and she showed her intelligence also..i loved it she rocked today..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Yup...just wait for momma's post today..i'm gonna put everyone in their place...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yup..she's a 'prank-STAR'...๐Ÿ˜† it's a cool pun! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anurag24t

Today misha really proved how intelligent she was..d way misha was asking metz questions after questions and metz was completely blank..misha is a prankstar..and she showed her intelligence also..i loved it she rocked today..
agreed anurag , no one can fool misha easily, metz thought it was easy to fool humans๐Ÿ˜›haa
misha was so sharp, yes she was also the star today
btw whom she messaged, abhay or that fatty, i guess its faty
Yes, mom waiting eagerly 4 u'r post..
Originally posted by intruderfast

agreed anurag , no one can fool misha easily, metz thought it was easy to fool humans๐Ÿ˜›haa
misha was so sharp, yes she was also the star today
btw whom she messaged, abhay or that fatty, i guess its faty

ooh yeah..good question anmol..i wanna see who she messaged..i think abhay knows it's metz..so they won't show abhay as the message recipient..they're gonna show it as fatty or panchi i think...๐Ÿ˜†
I have always known that the girl had it in her all along...u go girl and knock Maithli out
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

ooh yeah..good question anmol..i wanna see who she messaged..i think abhay knows it's metz..so they won't show abhay as the message recipient..they're gonna show it as fatty or panchi i think...๐Ÿ˜†
yaa me too think abahy is not the one, it has to be fatty, panchi ka koi sense nahin banta.
fatty will come back to save them
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
but wah did she write in da message anyone know?
Originally posted by anurag24t

Today misha really proved how intelligent she was..d way misha was asking metz questions after questions and metz was completely blank..misha is a prankstar..and she showed her intelligence also..i loved it she rocked today..

seriously yaar!!!

she actited like a proper NON EKTA ACTRESS๐Ÿ˜†

just love her for the presence of mind and reasoning.. at the end of it its her soulsister, she HAD to understand tht it wasnt pia.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but the major blooper was hw come panchi didnt react to the questions she was asking pia (metz)
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

but wah did she write in da message anyone know?
she wrote"ye pia nahi maitthali hai"