Devils Den:Dev ka Rasleela Continues... - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
@Medha...the channel is kangaal...they must have been happy to give Geet this wardrobe makeover. Can save money on fabric na. And MSK must have himself cut off the sleeves...ghar ka tailor hai na...😆

geet ka sleeves reduced...yyyayyy we got our makeover...yaayyy soo happyyy ...yayayyy...thank you PH oops sorry it must be the channel...
Sad background music:  What is the tune I hear being played?

Where do I begin to tell the story of how great our love can be?
Zee.🤗..thank you😆 

Usha...Yeah I have been away for tooo long, no wonder i missed the repentance😛

Daaku...I have not read even the updates for past 3 weeks or so😛 And I am pretty sure I did not miss anything of significance except " the repentance"🤣

EDIT

Parisa🤗
Edited by Geekgod - 12 years ago

Did the PH, oops sorry Channel have money for a pair of scissors, I am so thrilled. 😛 

@ geeks - I saw every episode and you did not see any and yet both of us saw 'repentance' for the first time. How is that

even the heavens must be crying over poor deva ka destiny...he fell in love after ages and this is what he gets...sob sob sob...my heart broke just now...
Balwant Singh explains to Nandini what marriage is.  I am just surprised he did not invoke the celestial bodies here.

A new book about which you cannot find out anything about until you have opened it and read it, a definition of love, et al

If anyone wants to know what a marriage is, do not forget to tune in to hear Agony Uncle.

@pallu...🤗