Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mindblowing superb amazing (Page 2)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by .Angel

so is gonna be my Sid killer now...Abhay or Pia?
abhi se ro matHug , aaj piya se pitai huyi , kal chandu mama se, aur end mein abhay seLOLLOL
abhay was full angry while calling 4 sid,
waiting 4 their final showdown
my heart is broken

oh I'm trying to stay calm but it's so hard to do that knowing that one of these days my beloved Sid is gonna get killed by own blood brother at any second

Edited by .Angel - 18 May 2011 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiyaintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

so is gonna be my Sid killer now...Abhay or Pia?
abhi se ro matHug , aaj piya se pitai huyi , kal chandu mama se, aur end mein abhay seLOLLOL
abhay was full angry while calling 4 sid,
waiting 4 their final showdown
my heart is broken

oh I'm trying to stay calm but it's so hard to do that knowing that one of these days my beloved Sid is gonna get killed by own blood brother at any second

yaar dont be so sad, i am sure he will come back later, he is such apopular character now, i dont think its permanent
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

yaar dont be so sad, i am sure he will come back later, he is such apopular character now, i dont think its permanent
oh don't mind me I'm just doing drama queen for the fun of itLOLEmbarrassed

to be honest with u I am very happy for him leaving this show and moving on to play a leading role with the same PH...believe me this only happy to fantastic Actors and he happen to be just marvelous.
Big smileBig smile
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
loved the whole episode nd excited for tomorrow after watching precap..
Ritsrits IF-Dazzler
Ritsrits
Ritsrits

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
agreed
awesome episode
Clap
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
The Great Sid was down in like secs by our very own Piya baby. Loved her attitude. and apart from that the without a second thaught sacrifice she was ready to make for everyone else, killing herself*sigh*. She sure should thank Sugand for that precious necklace, beside of beeing just shiny it protected as nothing, no weapon in this world could against a vampire! And then running to save T, she better be grateful to Piya for this later on!.
The dialouges delivered between Sid and Piya were so original and real, the coact was amazing. hats off to bothClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
seriously epi was damn awesome loved it yaa...aur wo sid ki dhulai was awesome mein to has has kar loat poat ho gayi it was really amazing piya was awesome nd was so brave at such a weak tym of her yf...nd hats of to misha yaar she is so sharp nd smart...bt ab schna ye hai will T tell anyone abt sids reality????????
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Aaj bohot khaas epi thi. Piya had shown she isn't the dumb girl but she has spunk and guts. Sid underestimated her. Oh how the mighty fall on their ego trip and power trip. Sid's downfall is his own achiles heel for thinking he is invinsible. U sow what U reap. Sid used to have the upper hand and now the very beings he calls inferior are outwitting him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index