Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 336: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

You have me speechless there.
Dutta ki tanhaiyon ki cheekhe gunj rahi hai, bas!
Yes Zuby the heart's heavy today. Dutta is like some cursed saint!
But may be, just may be, this destiny that he bears of carrying the cross will somehow bring redemption for him.
At work, so not posting anymore now.
Hoping to make it later.
[/QUOTE]
His anger, his aggression, his yelling, his blows & sometimes his stony silence all I can take but not this pain, that he refuses to share & show to outsiders but carries it all the time is very unbearable.This scream no one can hear , this silent plea for help is so heartbreaking. Nothing is more painful than to see a small child cry silently!D's pain is like that.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010ivy_11

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I must start by saying that my heart reached out to Dutta today.

Wished I could just give him that one tight hug and take away all his pain. The question 'Aur kitne toofan…..' was heart wrenching.

Loved the episode, Nakku Baji scene was very well thought out.

Would have loved to see Nakku scream 'Baajiii…' I so could visualize this scene.

But the episode went to DSP, would have loved to see MR on screen, on the rocking chair, the pain in his eyes...…
Only if wishes were horses……..

BB thanks a ton for this. Ab I don't know how to thank you enough….Hug

Here is something that came to my mind for ya and the team behind these awesome episodes.

…blame  the shayarana andaz on someone else…

Shabdon me kya tareef karun aapki,

Aap shabdon me kahan bandh payenge;

Kabhi hamare dil me jhankh kar dekho,

Hazaron alfaz khud ba khud bikhar jayenge;

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010ivy_11-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Oi Zuby Dutta - Aap Patil Sahib ke khoj me dar dar bhatko yeh hume manzoor hai...
Par is tarah rote hue bilkul nahi...
Aapne to Patil Sahib ko saath laane ka vada kiya tha..
Aap aa gayi lekin Patil Sahib nahi...
woh gunah to hum phir bhi maaf kar de lekin ...is tarah ke hatash post ka koi mafi nahi...

Hug

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your sweet words,Lekha SweetieHug If it were possible I'd spent the rest of my life as a jogan searching for D but meri bad luck hi kharaab haiOuch All I can do is sit & bawl my eyes out here on the forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12ivy_11

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Cry

</div><font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Kab chain se ek khush zindagi jee payenge mere Patil Saab? Umar kat jayegi lagta hain yun hee rocking chair pe dil hazaar baar choor choor hokeCryCryCry What a price to pay for being a pristine & gold hearted human beingOuch Its always so painful to watch him question his being.</font><font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Reminds me of a few lines I heard sometime ago & which I firmly believe were written for me.</font>
<div>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Mujhe yunhi karke khwaabon se judaa Jaane kahan chup ke baitha hai Khuda
Jaanu na main kab hua khud se gumshuda Kaise jiyun rooh bhi mujhse hai judaa
Kyun meri raahein mujhse pooche ghar kahan hai
</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Kyun mujhse aake dastak pooche dar kahan hai
Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin, Dhoondho mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahin
Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin, Saansein hai magar kyun zinda main nahin
</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rait bani haathon se yun beh gayi Takdeer meri bikhri har jagah
Kaise likhun phir se nai daastan Gham ki siyahi dikhti hai kahan
Aahein jo chuni hain meri thi raza Rehta hoon kyun phir khud se hi khafa
Aisi bhi hui thi mujhse kya khata Tune jo mujhe di jeene ki saza
</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Cry</font>

</div>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Thanks BB for another awesome presentation. I can't tell you how my heart is racing for the next one.</font>

<div><font color="#0000ff">Zuby</font>

zubbbyyy!!! Awww dont cry so much dear :( :( u look nice when happy... I know patil saab ki life badi tough hai <font color="#990000">lekin wo bohat strong hain </font>dony worry :) now that naku and u r with him he will be fine soon :)
i loved that poem!! So beautiful where is it from!?

Dutta Shriram Patil and mentally strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confused yes, Angry yes, physically strong yes. Works on Gut feelings yes, Great heart yes,

Gem of a soul Yes BUT he breaks down into the Dhoka mode at the slightest excuse. He is very childlike in a way. So mental strength wise Naku and Baji outscores him any day!

yes u r right but thats what i said with naku by his side that mental sanity will be there around him and also the courage to eventually face i once over the initial childlike cry over the hurt :) lets see :) at least this time naku is by him and so is baji who he had distanced from himself in the previous attack from enemies - his worst always attack him more mentally than physically because they know that's how he can break :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamivy_11meghaparti

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Another wonderful episod, one more mystry of his life is waiting to unfold, his extreme emotions are portrayed very well, Let's see what Baji will find out now, Naku, Datta, Baji are now mentally prepared for the latest version of "dhoka", waiting for tomorrow's episod.  Thanks BB & your teamSmile

bandbajaoMoontideivy_11-Carrie-meghaparti

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Finally baaji siding with nakku..hopefully their teams of two is able to bring out NS sach soon infront of Dutta

hey megha!! Thank u :) :) yes atleast baji heard her out. Dutta ko kaash thoda sa aur patience hota toh use bhi pata chal jaata but alas he has to know all secrets only in the end LOL

Your welcome dearBig smile Yes he has to learn all truths only in the end...n then scream DhokaLOL
Oh I really wish Mishal returned as Dutta..in LTL...Miss him so much these days...LTL was one of the 2 shows i watched on TV but Since March 28th I am not watching the current crap...but reading ur posted updates keeps me calm n cool all the timeLOLThanks honey once againBig smile
LOL

Edited by meghaparti - 18 May 2011 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12ivy_11

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
We are being gifted with such a wonderful story with each and every episode. Dutta -Naku - Baji scenes that we were so very waiting for are here now. Mishal - Mahi- Vinay would have brilliantly portrayed them and set standards for others to follow.

By  not being able to watch them perform these classy scenes, we the viewers stand to loose. But the biggest looser is the channel itself. That Coal mine stumbled upon a  diamond and did not know what to do with it!!!! Ruby where are you...we need the curse thingy again today!!!!

-Ships

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010ivy_11

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

@Bandbajao,

Still waiting for that DUJI hug

*taps right foot on floor, left hand on hips, wiggles stern eyebrows*

Arrey relax! Now aisa situation bhi toh aana chahiye na LOL