Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NT is the angel!! (Page 2)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

me too want NT love story...with a nice guy Day Dreaming (i prefer adi)
atleast it will be better than this dev-nandini tortureAngry

Isn't this jodi an eye treat to watch...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Day Dreaming
Jwala..honestly..i like adi tooo much to encourage this...and well...in my hear n mind...adi sir is reserved for our foodie pinky...LOLWink

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by pooja83

actually its season of redemption so i want redemption of my princess NT too...so i want NT to jump in b/w devini and save nandini from devil...dus she will b redeemed and 2 redeemed people i mean dev and NT can live together happily 4 ever.....ROFL
ROFL..and when these two redeemed ppl get together...finally the show will be redeemed...!!

bang on and so will b d TRP's...ROFL
ROFL..hmm we all know very well what is gonna redeem the TRPs...the hmm...ahem...the personal redemption of Maaneet...and nope what was shown a few days back was not redemption...it was a damp squibbation!!
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
NT cannot have a love track. After all she was the evil one who lured the poor innocent Dev in doing something against his will. She was the one to make him sleep with Geet because she got some pleasure out of it. She was the one to spike Geet's drink at the airport and abandoned her without a care. She is the one who had gambled away all the Khurana money and took away Geet's property to pay off her debts. She is the horrible witch who spoiled sweet Deva's life. Deva is the only one who deserves forgiveness and a second chance while NT should rot in jail...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1111joaneveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

NT cannot have a love track. After all she was the evil one who lured the poor innocent Dev in doing something against his will. She was the one to make him sleep with Geet because she got some pleasure out of it. She was the one to spike Geet's drink at the airport and abandoned her without a care. She is the one who had gambled away all the Khurana money and took away Geet's property to pay off her debts. She is the horrible witch who spoiled sweet Deva's life. Deva is the only one who deserves forgiveness and a second chance while NT should rot in jail...Ermm
sweet sarcasm..but so apt in this case...makes us feel so helpless right?? honestly..i still can have a modicum of respect for NT...as i explained earlier...she did what she did..but faced the consequences with guts...dont know what to say about the second lead of this show??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

sweet sarcasm..but so apt in this case...makes us feel so helpless right?? honestly..i still can have a modicum of respect for NT...as i explained earlier...she did what she did..but faced the consequences with guts...dont know what to say about the second lead of this show??

second lead??...surely you mean the main lead...TongueLOL...exactly NT at least paid for her horrible deeds while the sweet innocent Deva cries on his brother's shoulder cursing his fate...Ouch
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

second lead??...surely you mean the main lead...TongueLOL...exactly NT at least paid for her horrible deeds while the sweet innocent Deva cries on his brother's shoulder cursing his fate...Ouch
oops...my apologies...nowadays the main lead...LOL..and that scene looked ...ridiculous...to say the least...the original Maan would have given his spoilt bro a piece of his mind..and asked him to keep his hands and heart to himself...and let another innocent rest in peace...but wonders never cease in telly land...now he is gonna play cupid...i am a staunch supporter of this show...but yaar somewhere a line has to be drawn...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
@Eveline...the old Geet would have slapped Dev when he was bad mouthing her sister and the old MSK would have sternly given him a reality check. But this is season 2 so things have changed...LOL...I too still love this show only for Maneet but yeah some things are hard to accept...Ermm

evelinepickachu

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Why not... we have the fallen angel crying and runing back to the big bro and bro hides him in his wings then y can my poor NT get her wings backTongue...  

That scene when Dev was bad-mouthing nandini was so precious... one in the millions... I was wondering why Geet didn't pat her devar's back for such an outrageous display of courtesy and thoughtfulness! and Maan... oh... now Maan set to baby-sit... wonderful! people need change in their routine na... how long do we expect him to keep cleaning the sole ambassador car? Oh i am so looking forward to this Ram-Laxman of GSHP! CVs can be please have bhaiya more rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana, that track in the BG! Oh... so touchyDay Dreaming 

evelinepickachu

Go to top