India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NT is the angel!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Yeah, NT urff alias Nayan Tara...the sophisticated woman we love to hate...now is an angel..sans the wings ofcourse...the next track is going to be that she recovers her mind and (heart) and now dev and nandinin and ofcourse Maaneet will find a groom for the ideal chhoti bahu of Khurana Khandaan...

what??? u guyz dont agree...but why not...if Dev after his ..tiny mistake???!!!!Shocked...(euphemism at its best )...( i can understand his being forgiven by a Geet who wants to move on...but for the life of me cannot understand how everyone pretends its a normal happy family ) can start another love track and become the second lead...then why not NT...atleast the woman had the guts to come out in the open and take the blame for her actions..instead of hiding behing someone else's pallu...she did what she did for money and revenge...and did not make any excuses for her actions...so ...Geet viewers get geared for the next track...

SO cvs..what say...if a person like Dev can have a love track with Maaneet playing cupid..and the whole team of Geet can pretend to have amnesia...then why not..NT...c'mon u can do it...and looking at whats happening right now...u will probably do it??? Right???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_amshuny.thebestjwalamukhiDilsayeuphoricAsmi13Mehek25_Invincible_Rolzz

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
no comments?? c'mon wheres our forum's sense of humour or sarcasm...??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_ams

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
me too want NT love story...with a nice guy Day Dreaming (i prefer adi)
atleast it will be better than this dev-nandini tortureAngry

Isn't this jodi an eye treat to watch...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Day Dreaming

Edited by jwalamukhi - 18 May 2011 at 11:45am

eveline

1111joan Senior Member
1111joan
1111joan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

They can fix NT with Jugnu Mama.   She will make him dance to her tunes, and he will forget what he asked her to do...LOL  She will devise new ways to ruin Maaneet and Devini and Jugnu Mama will use his shatir demaag and diffuse those plans

Edited by 1111joan - 18 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ginni_05maangeet_rockseveline..Adeena..pickachu

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1111joan

They can fix NT with Jugnu Mama.   She will make him dance to her tunes, and he will forget what he asked her to do...LOL  She will devise new ways to ruin Maaneet and Devini and Jugnu Mama will use his shatir demaag and diffuse those plans

ROFLROFL..oye a match made in heaven..she is a headache and he is a pill!!!
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
actually its season of redemption so i want redemption of my princess NT too...so i want NT to jump in b/w devini and save nandini from devil...dus she will b redeemed and 2 redeemed people i mean dev and NT can live together happily 4 ever.....ROFL

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

actually its season of redemption so i want redemption of my princess NT too...so i want NT to jump in b/w devini and save nandini from devil...dus she will b redeemed and 2 redeemed people i mean dev and NT can live together happily 4 ever.....ROFL
ROFL..and when these two redeemed ppl get together...finally the show will be redeemed...!!

_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by pooja83

ROFL..and when these two redeemed ppl get together...finally the show will be redeemed...!!

bang on and so will b d TRP's...ROFL

Go to top