Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

can it be like something happens...and sona's face changes(i know there is plastic surgery...😆) and hence the actor...😕😆

Can I suggest something better?She is on her way back to India from USA...her plane gets hijacked by a psycho..eyes meet..Sona a pshycho herself falls in love with another psycho..and they ultimately land up in jail..the boy psycho for hijakcing and the girl psycho Sona for loving a hijacker..and they live happily ever after!😳🤣

What a hijacking script!😎😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

Perhaps Our Dearest Shattys work on her face reconstruction surgery free of charge  and make her look this Beautiful 

🤣 very very beautiful...😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

it all depends on the actress ðŸ˜› pray to god she is busy with other projects ðŸ˜†

after seeing her acting Skills...... I doubt she will have any other projects...
😭🤢 ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢

(😭 - for her not getting any other projects & coming back to SGP.. and ðŸ¤¢ - for her acting skills...)
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Can I suggest something better?She is on her way back to India from USA...her plane gets hijacked by a psycho..eyes meet..Sona a pshycho herself falls in love with another psycho..and they ultimately land up in jail..the boy psycho for hijakcing and the girl psycho Sona for loving a hijacker..and they live happily ever after!😳🤣

What a hijacking script!😎😆

u din tell what happened to the police guy who arrested...did he turn into a psycho tooo??😆

@nets...good one...will try to use...bt the prb is first i have to change SHATTYs specialization...😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

u din tell what happened to the police guy who arrested...did he turn into a psycho tooo??😆

@nets...good one...will try to use...bt the prb is first i have to change SHATTYs specialization...😆

Don't change the specialization , just put in as they both scrub in to help the head doc in the surgery, and something goes wonderfully right... 
I hate her too much ... ðŸ˜†  Let her fall for some one like Snape while she recovers...😉   I can't let her stay single ...  ðŸ˜†
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

🤣 very very beautiful...😆
[/QUOTE]

😆😆😆😆... indeed she is the most beautiful to attrack Ishaan...😆😆😆😆

but on a serious note: so far she was the only Actor chosen by CVs for S*** character... was pathetic... other than that.. we know how good SGP cvs are.. in chosing perfect actors for the best characters...😃
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sachi...yeah...all the other actors are perfect except her..

@nets...good one...il try this somewhere for sure...😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

😆... indeed she is the most beautiful to attrack Ishaan...😆

but on a serious note: so far she was the only Actor chosen by CVs for S*** character... was pathetic... other than that.. we know how good SGP cvs are.. in chosing perfect actors for the best characters...😃

Perhaps she was cheaper or She was the only one who was willing to play sallow character or may b CVs chose the right actor  as they did n't like the character it self and didn't wanted to like it either .
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

*rubs eye in disbelief*..is it just me who thinks that the CVs are trying to make this track different from OBS?😛...is Ishaan recovering slowly?..The last scene in today's episode did say something like that..warna how could Ishaan recollect the moments he spent with Suhana in the scooter?😛..

I hope its true and Ishaan does recover faster!😊

.btw why no precap today?😕

Aray nahi baba. The CV's are doing exactly what happened in OBS. All that was shown today was in OBS too, but I must say the SGP execution is getting much better. Though they were the same scenes, the quality of the dialogues/acting/BM was a lot better. No there won't be any fast recovery. This just the beginning.
 Kahini matro shuru hoyeche Shaunak babu.
😉
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Perhaps she was cheaper or She was the only one who was willing to play sallow character or may b CVs chose the right actor  as they did n't like the character it self and didn't wanted to like it either .

I agree to you that CVs didn't like the character itself & didn't wanted to like it either... but same applies to Character of Piya (Patient of Mental Disease...) and Shruti Bapna... has acted so well... that though we don't like Piya...we still like Shruti as an actor...

but in case of S***, I didn't like character more than that... I didn't like Actor...