A ray of hope today?Is Ishaan recovering?

Posted: 12 years ago
*rubs eye in disbelief*..is it just me who thinks that the CVs are trying to make this track different from OBS?๐Ÿ˜›...is Ishaan recovering slowly?..The last scene in today's episode did say something like that..warna how could Ishaan recollect the moments he spent with Suhana in the scooter?๐Ÿ˜›..

I hope its true and Ishaan does recover faster!๐Ÿ˜Š

.btw why no precap today?๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yep...it was very nice to see Ishaan getting memories slowly...
and ya...no precap..๐Ÿ˜•

good episode overall...loved the Suhana flirting scene...and RB-Suhana-Alok scene...and thats nearly the entire episode...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank God SGP didn't go in a filmy way where ishaan could see that he is with a girl but not able to see her face ๐Ÿ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
havent watched epi yet! but yay! ishaan's memory is coming bak! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†! thnk god Cvs are not intending to drag this suhana's painful time for long! cauz i cant see her sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Flirting Scene was very nniceee ... ๐Ÿ˜‰   It 's more realistic that the slowly remembered Suhana... not at all filmy ... 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I felt so... 

I loved flirting scene...๐Ÿ˜ณ
rockingoa4u thumbnail
What happened??? Couldn't watch the episode... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Have an exam tomorrow now i'm too excited!!!! Can someone  please please please decribe in detail the memory-coming-back-flashback scene ??? PLEASE???? ๐Ÿคข
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

*rubs eye in disbelief*..is it just me who thinks that the CVs are trying to make this track different from OBS?๐Ÿ˜›...is Ishaan recovering slowly?..The last scene in today's episode did say something like that..warna how could Ishaan recollect the moments he spent with Suhana in the scooter?๐Ÿ˜›..

I hope its true and Ishaan does recover faster!๐Ÿ˜Š

.btw why no precap today?๐Ÿ˜•

and in the scenes it was clear that he shared a very close and friendly relationship with sashikala...so now he should not at least think about showing sashikala the door๐Ÿ˜ญ...but isn't SGP again fast forwarding the time...two episodes back ileash and disha were planning their child and today inder said they have to take disha to a doctor๐Ÿ˜•
My views:-Overall a very good and complete episode!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I liked the first scene...I didnt like what BM told yesterday regarding Ishaan falling for Shashikala/Suhana..but today somehow I agreed with whatever BM said๐Ÿ˜†..I think that Ishaan is falling for SK/Suhana and that is why maybe he wants her to go so that he does not start loving a married woman.

I LOVED the flirting part to be true๐Ÿ˜†I know this disease is really very serious..but now that Ishaan almost remembers everyone except Suhana,I am liking how Suhana is trying to remind Ishaan everything the Suhana way๐Ÿ˜†..Loved the whole scene..starting from Ishaan sharmaoing like an abla mard to Suhana saying parparparparpar...๐ŸคฃRagini was soo funny when she was telling this dialogue๐Ÿ˜†

Another scene I LOVED is the RB-Suhana-Alok scene๐Ÿ˜ŠGot to see Suhana Alok after a long time..I love this FIL-DIL combo!๐Ÿ˜›..Really liked how ALok didnt want to talk to Rano and then RB shouts Alok bhaiya aap se baat nahi karna chahta hai๐Ÿ˜†..and then when Alok told how he takes Rano for granted and is a support to him..really meaningful!๐Ÿ˜Š

And though i found the whole Ishaan kissing his scooter a bit OTT,but Ishaan seeing Suhana in the mirror was a ray of hope for me.!

And is it just me who is really liking the new additions to the background music of SGP?๐Ÿ˜›Arent they beautiful?..Especially the first one when BM talks to Suhana..it had some Rehman effect to the music..and even the Suhana background music had some additions..and even the harmonium tune they play during the flirting part๐Ÿ˜†

One more interesting thing I found out..how easily they made Rano go to her mom's place by just keeping an aquarium in front of the camera๐Ÿ˜‰..and then did you guys see?In the terrace..the backround of the sky is actually a poster๐Ÿ˜†if u look closely..u will find some wrinkles in the sky๐Ÿ˜†

And I am not being able to get the head and tail of the Raunak track!๐Ÿ˜•

Sanayaa thumbnail
hmmm havnt watched today's epi yet...but managed to watch d last part...n yes IShu remembered dose lovey dovey moments...
Btw i m confused...family members keep on telling sumthng or d oder to ishu...jab baaki sab bata sakte h to why cant dey tell him about suhana...ye koi spcl type ka ammnesia hai kya...i m confused...Edited by Sanayaa - 12 years ago