kokila speaking to aham on the phone

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
surely he will hear what is going on, i am wondering if we are going to get a surprse that aham comes home after hearing his mom.

i know wishful thinking 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it can't be 😒, as in precap Koki is telling Gopi, then when in evening Ahem returns😊, u get ready nicely...means he will come in evening only then😔
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope he hears that gopi gets hurt its a wishful thinking
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he will know she is hurt and will tell his mum his coming home because his allergies are acting up but the real reason is to see if she is Okay (his wife got hurt and everyone ran to see her, he will want to see for himself all is well).

Because all the makeover, perfume kalakari, was all because Aham was coming home early because of allergies and that Gopi was to take his medicine and give him when he came home, also she has the plaster on her forehead, so it was all set but that perfume kalakari will ruin it again, as he will be sneezing whenever she wants to come close to give him medicine and tea.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He will laugh loudly and roll on the floor
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was just about to post the same!

And YES! I think for sure Aham will come to see what's going on back home- since apparently the noise of Gopi banging the cupboard and shouting was pretty loud.

But he might just give an excuse like he had some work or left a file/laptop at home.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I think he will know she is hurt and will tell his mum his coming home because his allergies are acting up but the real reason is to see if she is Okay (his wife got hurt and everyone ran to see her, he will want to see for himself all is well).

Because all the makeover, perfume kalakari, was all because Aham was coming home early because of allergies and that Gopi was to take his medicine and give him when he came home, also she has the plaster on her forehead, so it was all set but that perfume kalakari will ruin it again, as he will be sneezing whenever she wants to come close to give him medicine and tea.

The scene would be perfect! Well, i hope Aham's allergies fly away cause of Gopi's new makeover ðŸ˜†
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

He will laugh loudly and roll on the floor

Aren't we optimistic?

@Sukben: It's too much to wish that he would hear. Seriouly, not gonna happen

Yuks

i dont think that he'll come home..

after all he is ahem  modi!!

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If he goes home - this will confirm that there is something inside his armour plated heart.

If he doesn't - he is certainly very distant from Gopi.