Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: manasi_31

thanks! that will be atleast a little ''kind'' of u if u never visit this lovely place and/or think henceforth abt tl and its fab actors 😊

and it wud be nice, if u learn sum manners, and stop being soo obssesed about fictional characters and a dumb show!Tongue
Originally posted by: maria2285

Excuse.. i remember u telling u had no problem with harshad... now y are u worried abt harshad fans...

i agree with vandy di... u are still not able to come out of the pain that kzk was replaced by harshad's show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and like other ppl u too fuming in jealousy abt his growing popularity.. that's expected na when ppl are popular.. πŸ˜†

See ur posts, u didn't want to instigate but now u wanted to have fun with harshad fans... Its better u never decide to post here again... If u did, we can't guarantee that we'll be this polite too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was a member of kdmhmd forum! why wud i be jealous of harshad? jesus, get some help! I never even mentioned him!
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nkapoor

bye...i understand if u guys want to do an after party and insult me in this topic... but i got to go to sleep also

arey kab se bye bol rahi hai.. ab chale bhi jaaa. and who's stopping u from sleeping... 

hope u understood the unity and strength of TL fans and now just get the hell out of here... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandy di... i think lets post wat u told abt KZK and chk the over - reactions from so called KZK fan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nkapoor

and it wud be nice, if u learn sum manners, and stop being soo obssesed about fictional characters and a dumb show!πŸ˜›

Dumb show but it was far far better than your KZK taanu was better than your anurag-prerna.
For us it was a heaven-made show.
Bye the way you were going to sleep. Have sweet and taanulicious dreams. 
Originally posted by: maria2285

arey kab se bye bol rahi hai.. ab chale bhi jaaa. and who's stopping u from sleeping... 

hope u understood the unity and strength of TL fans and now just get the hell out of here... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandy di... i think lets post wat u told abt KZK and chk the over - reactions from so called KZK fan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u can most deinately try!πŸ˜†
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Do U love your Topics to be closed??? πŸ€” 
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks alot for making our forum more active πŸ€—I was missing such fun from so much time.
Thanks againπŸ€—
I love free ka entertainment 🀣
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Maha-

πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks alot for making our forum more active πŸ€—I was missing such fun from so much time.
Thanks againπŸ€—

Agree she likes to gather popularity  negatively.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Maha-

Thanks againπŸ€—

haan na maha.. i had full on entertainment after a long time...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Harshad!πŸ₯³