NAVYA top 4th show! 12TH MAY TRPS - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by manasi_31

thanks! that will be atleast a little ''kind'' of u if u never visit this lovely place and/or think henceforth abt tl and its fab actors 😊
and it wud be nice, if u learn sum manners, and stop being soo obssesed about fictional characters and a dumb show!Tongue
Originally posted by maria2285

Excuse.. i remember u telling u had no problem with harshad... now y are u worried abt harshad fans...

i agree with vandy di... u are still not able to come out of the pain that kzk was replaced by harshad's show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and like other ppl u too fuming in jealousy abt his growing popularity.. that's expected na when ppl are popular.. πŸ˜†

See ur posts, u didn't want to instigate but now u wanted to have fun with harshad fans... Its better u never decide to post here again... If u did, we can't guarantee that we'll be this polite too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i was a member of kdmhmd forum! why wud i be jealous of harshad? jesus, get some help! I never even mentioned him!
Originally posted by nkapoor

bye...i understand if u guys want to do an after party and insult me in this topic... but i got to go to sleep also

arey kab se bye bol rahi hai.. ab chale bhi jaaa. and who's stopping u from sleeping... 

hope u understood the unity and strength of TL fans and now just get the hell out of here... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandy di... i think lets post wat u told abt KZK and chk the over - reactions from so called KZK fan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nkapoor

and it wud be nice, if u learn sum manners, and stop being soo obssesed about fictional characters and a dumb show!πŸ˜›

Dumb show but it was far far better than your KZK taanu was better than your anurag-prerna.
For us it was a heaven-made show.
Bye the way you were going to sleep. Have sweet and taanulicious dreams. 
Originally posted by maria2285

arey kab se bye bol rahi hai.. ab chale bhi jaaa. and who's stopping u from sleeping... 

hope u understood the unity and strength of TL fans and now just get the hell out of here... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandy di... i think lets post wat u told abt KZK and chk the over - reactions from so called KZK fan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u can most deinately try!πŸ˜†
Do U love your Topics to be closed??? πŸ€” 
πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks alot for making our forum more active πŸ€—I was missing such fun from so much time.
Thanks againπŸ€—
I love free ka entertainment 🀣
Originally posted by -Maha-

πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks alot for making our forum more active πŸ€—I was missing such fun from so much time.
Thanks againπŸ€—

Agree she likes to gather popularity  negatively.
Originally posted by -Maha-

Thanks againπŸ€—

haan na maha.. i had full on entertainment after a long time...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Happy Birthday Harshad!πŸ₯³