India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

~ Samee = Sameee ~ ??

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I was surfing on youtubee n I saw something.. I want to share with you... Big smile

Additi wears a puple umbrella (luking awwesomee) in a valentines day show in wich she perfoms with Harshad chopra...

n Arohii wears d same dress but with dupatta in 23rd march (luking beautifull) when Arjun leaves Arohi at her home...

both aree luking awwesomee in d samee dress, Saath mein confirmm bhii karna tha dress samee hi hai ya sirf mujhe lagh rahii hai??

~~~~
Mod, u can close this topic if it's similiar Smile

Edited by amira_saeed - 18 May 2011 at 7:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissMinnie-PemaKarpomIsHeZ.x

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
LOLZ! They look exactly the same to meLOL Nice observationLOL 
But then, how do these people where clothes that some one else has wornConfused Of course they'll be washed and dry cleaned and stuff, but stillConfused

And yes, I have observed that Kritz is a little conscious of her clothesEmbarrassed There was scene with dadu in the hospital where her clevage was seen, eversince she has been wearing the duppata like a shawlLOL

And that was exactly the reason why her pics in the GR8 magazine gave me such a shock! It took me a week to digest itOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

kishubedi IF-Dazzler
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
well maybe aditi lent kritika the dress or vice versa caus everyone knows how close friends they re so that could be possible

..Amira..

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishubedi

well maybe aditi lent kritika the dress or vice versa caus everyone knows how close friends they re so that could be possible
I don't think the dress belongs to either of them. They must have hired it from a common source.
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Yes good obs amira! The dresses look the same to me to!

I agree with laado_007 too that the dress must have been hired from the same source, probably.

..Amira..

SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ya guys this is the same dress

in a sbs segmet  sbs reporter said this2
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
lol! its the same dress!! aro luks beter tho

thnx 4 sharin this honey.x
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

LOLZ! They look exactly the same to meLOL Nice observationLOL 
But then, how do these people where clothes that some one else has wornConfused Of course they'll be washed and dry cleaned and stuff, but stillConfused

And yes, I have observed that Kritz is a little conscious of her clothesEmbarrassed There was scene with dadu in the hospital where her clevage was seen, eversince she has been wearing the duppata like a shawlLOL

And that was exactly the reason why her pics in the GR8 magazine gave me such a shock! It took me a week to digest itOuchLOL

LOL!!  samee clothes pehnee se kiya hota haii? I don't think issme koi Confused hai!! but har kissi ka apnaa hota hai Smile yeah sameee Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index