Brand new shows on Telly-Iss pyaar ko..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Brand new shows on telly

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Every few months shows with creative content and inventive, new ideas infuse the television channels bringing fresh blood. In the next 45 days, we have as many as 14 new shows airing on various channels. Take a look at what's the offing and why you must watch them.
Showing 9 of 11 images Previous    Next

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
STAR Plus' new show Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon stars Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani and is a story of a businessman Barun who thinks money can buy anything. When he meets the self respecting Sanaya, his views on life change. Sanaya will be seen in a new look after her popular role Gunjan. The pairing of Barun and Sanaya in the promos, shows promise.

Why you should watch it: For the comeback of Sanaya who became popular with her show Miley Jab Hum Tum.
Launching: Mid June at 8pm on STAR Plus.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Brand-new-shows-on-telly&aid=2851

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Just watched this on indya.com before coming hereπŸ˜†

So, the show looks promising but what is this yaar, It's launching in mid-june?????? That's so sick πŸ˜‘ Now, we have to wait for other two weeks!!!!! Shit,,,,,But still can wait...anything for SanπŸ˜‰

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thank You For Posting πŸ€— Must Say You Are Fast Every Tym :)x πŸ˜†
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WoW!It will be starting on june!I thought it would start on May last week.Soo we have to wait  another one Month to watch its ist episode, Thanks for sharing, Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Thank You For Posting πŸ€— Must Say You Are Fast Every Tym :)x πŸ˜†

thanks πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😳thanks for sharing
n yes u r too fastπŸ˜†
now june😑cant vait 
m still hoping mayπŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail
ohh promo is not doubt promising and perfectly showed self respected girl showing sanya's char i m very excited to see sanaya in this role , girl who will change one business man and give him real sight of life making him fall for her , i m seeing sanya's role very strong and challenging here can't wait for this show to start and we were already supposing this show will be air in june i hope we will get to know which date πŸ˜ƒ as per we know star plus is known for woman's channel with tuhi tu theme it would be wonderful to watch sanaya's strong char to be highlighted with each and every add , in any commercial of star plus and of course in award functions as well πŸ˜ƒits bonanza for us for sure πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for sharing dear πŸ€—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For sure the REASON of watching this show is Sanaya Irani no doubt..!!  πŸ˜Ž

Thanks alot for sharing dear..!!! πŸ€—  
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am still confused on whether it's on May 30th []TB articles] or whether it's mid June?πŸ˜•

Whatever it is, I am def looking forward to it..πŸ˜ƒ and Sanz, seems bubbly in the promo too so hopefully she won't be a shy girl.πŸ˜ƒ
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for sharing!