India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I really like the Bhagam Bhag but...

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Yes I'm loving this phase...the chase..do premi..peeche police  ...quite filmyDay Dreaming

But...i'm really worried what will they show us in the remaining few episodes & what they wont?!! These thoughts are not letting me enjoy the current track in peaceOuch
We are hoping for some blissful Arjuhi's married life but agar ye bhagam bhag mein hi itne episodes lagayenge tho will we get what we want to seeCry if KMH wasnt ending so soon, i wouldnt mind this at all..its different..cool n fun...but coz of the time limit & the tension they have created, this track seems to be dragged!!
God!! Wat'l happen?!! I do not want Rajveer to catch them either!Angry Its soo unpredictable for the coming episodes, How will all the ends meet?!!Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sahar92myra.arjuhixxSassyxxMsFuzzybear69roma2011Kudi_NextDoorKMH-NASHAPemaKarpo-sanju-kavyasamSalluTheUllu.vrshn.arjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Ditto to u shibz...!! I wud have certanily enjoyed the current bhagam bhaag only if there wasnt any time limit on it!!
If they'd showed all this 3-4weeks before kmh is ending i wudnt have minded a bit...
I wud also have luved this track only if there wasnt a second thought on my mind dat 'why the hell are the dvs wasting soo much time in showing all this bhaagam bhaag'!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxshibz

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

agree

me worrying the same. I like the track but I also don't like it cuz its seeming dragged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxroma2011shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Ditto!! to that  shibz.  I feel exactly the same .   how long are they going to show the chase ,  in indya.com article kritz said they  will end on road,  matlab kya hai?   will they continue to show this chase and drag it till then  Cry.   I am scared  if we will get to see what we want. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Agree with yoour point shibz Big smile they are wasting muuuch time in this bhagan bhaag 
buut as we saw the SBS
1 Year leap will obviously bring some chaanges nah Tongue

shibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
agree to everything shibz.

i also want this bhagam bhaag to end. and the story to show arjuhi married life.but i dont understand that when the needed to go slow through with the episodes they went fast & now they are taking it very slow when fast phase is needed. just hope we get to see everything we want in the remaining time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxkavyasamshibz

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
its not going to happen just like tere liye and in end will show some stupid raz and u imagine what u want to this all about ektas serial.
SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
dauda dauda bhaaga bhaaga sa
vaqt ye vaqt hai thoda thoda sadauda dauda bhaaga ...

gira thokar kha ke vo din raat ne utha liya
haath paanv ponch ke takht pe bitha diya
chaand ka chiraag hai khoontiyon pe
khoontiyon pe taanga taanga sa
dauda dauda bhaaga ...

soja re nainon ke paas re soja soja
tika tika tik suiyaan ghadi ki rukati hi nahi
rassiyaan ye vaqt ki gale se khulati hi nahi
jism ka libaas hai cheera cheera sa
cheera cheera sa dhaaga dhaaga sa
dauda dauda bhaaga ...
  this song is perfect 4 this suchvation

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index