Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) (Page 4)

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

what goes around comes around... one of my fav sayings.

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Awesome write up Jhan n a very good post... Firstly I would like to Ask the CV's, PH n the SO that how dare u hold us fans responsible...
Did we shoot the epi????? No
Did we air it???? No
Did we make a mess of a SR no one really wanted????? No...

Firstly we fans had not demanded a SR during the ME... It was ur idea to serve it to us... Then how the hell can u blame us for all ur misgivings n short comings...

Secondly I refuse to believe that the SR debacle was entirely the channels fault...i feel u ppl r just shifting the blame on each other...

Ok the channel calls the shoots, but shoot toh CV's ne hi kiya na... How can put all the blame on the channel... DD aur GC theek nahi thae toh unse itna daud bhaag kyu karaya, u could have reduced that n given some foreplay...

The cv's r equally responsible...The channel did not ask them to show such an insipid KINDERGARDENISH SR... It came from the writers n the directors... Its not that good scenes were chopped at the editors table... Then how can they put blame on the channel for that damp squid????

The channel may be endorsing devini, but SR was entirely the CV's fault only... Maybe the channel had given the CV's a deadline within which they were ready with the script, n hence gaye bhais pani mein...

Its the execution of the SR that left the fans high n dry... n its the cv's fault n not the channels... The screenplay, dialogues, direction, costumes etc all r the cv's responsibility n not the channel...

SO PLS STOP PLAYING THE BLAME GAME GUYS...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-pavsserialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laugh

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Here's more...

I agree the channel told the PH the outline of the mahaepisode and what it should contain...but did audience or the channel execute it too??????? did I or the channel write the dialogues?????? did audience or the channel ok the shots???? did audience or the channel  write the screenplay???????  Did audience or the channel shoot the episode???????? Did audience or the channel say show maaneet SR for last 3 minutes of the episode when that is supposed to be the highpoint of the show?????

Edited by Anshu_A - 18 May 2011 at 7:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-pavsjyoti06liv2laugh

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Cant say as of today but at one point there was too much viewer interference thru FB ...and some of the high potential tracks were really messed up bec of negative viewer feedbak ...had the viewers had some patience bak then the situation wud have been different today ...half the tracks introduced last year were cut short bec the viewers wanted Maaneet romance ...chahein story ho ya na ho...I think is show ko ruin karne mein viewers ka bada haath hai

Edited by rdfan - 18 May 2011 at 7:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08pavsliv2laugh

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
if there is a issue in my company ...then that issue shoudl strictly be my business...my clients ,customers are not concerned and should not be concerned too...my duty towards them is to provide the product at the given time as promised ...if i am unable then i should render apology ...the custmoer the client pays for the product not to listen to my sob story ...it is not my conern what issues you have with each other...my job is to get my moneyand time's worth...yes this is strictly professional no emotions attached...

the first folly...blame shifting ...
the second folly...taking viewers into confidence regarding ur issues
the third folly ..playing the sarcasm game
the fourth folly...blaming it on fan pressure
the fifth folly...refusng to take responsibility for the debacle...
the sixth folly...yet not learning from past mistakes stilll
the seventh folly...taking the viewrs for a ride with false hopes and expectations
am not losing hope on you guys yet...coz i have seen yo rectify the mistakes and come back...so eithr foolishly or sensibly i will trust you to make this one right tooo ...

Edited by sun29 - 18 May 2011 at 12:51pm
loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@rdfan, when have they ever cut a track short because we had negative feedback that AA romance/hate whatever it was lasted ages that too during maaneets wedding they gave them their sr on te wedding day, and then came the revenge track, i dont see how that is short. The only thing is this time is that they made us wait, made a huge thing out of the sr but in the end it was nothing, if anything they cut the maaneet romance short, the biggest proof of what i am saying is the dev and nandini track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-pavs

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Hello,though I'm new 2 this forum ,but I really like reading everyone's views in the Devil's den.Smile

Even meant to remain a silent reader, but the current condition of my fave show forced me to also join in the discussion.
I've never been fascinated by a show on TV for so long and wish that for whatever reasons it doesn't go down in the
dumps.Cry
No matter what I can't watch the characters  I've been attached to for so long to be jeopardized in such a sad way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TSharanpavsliv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Cant say as of today but at one point there was too much viewer interference thru FB ...and some of the high potential tracks were really messed up bec of negative viewer feedbak ...had the viewers had some patience bak then the situation wud have been different today ...half the tracks introduced last year were cut short bec the viewers wanted Maaneet romance ...chahein story ho ya na ho...I think is show ko ruin karne mein viewers ka bada haath hai

Who is to say that they listened to the fans back then? They claim to have listened to us and killed the tracks. The only time they did was apparently during the IP track which was a poorly executed track in itself. The slide started from that point on. There is no use blaming the fans for that. They have slowly and steadily been losing quality. It was great until the engagement and then things went south. Ouch

They never cared about audience opinions. The fans were always a handy scapegoat to blame when things did not go according to plan. Ouch

But no use crying over split milk. Ouch

This time it is very clear that it was not the viewer's fault but we are being blamed for it inspite of the fact that the mess up happened else where. If people do not want to take responsibility fine but please do not blame us.

Edited by liv2laugh - 18 May 2011 at 8:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201ash08TSharanpavsjyoti06

Go to top