Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Muni 🤗 🤗 🤗

I know you feel my pain but I had to make this post because otherwise I would go crazy. I was being blamed for no fault of mine other than being a crazy fan of a show no one except the fans seems to care about anymore. 😭

Jhana meri darling who said you are crazy fan?

Anyways i just wanna say one thing to you since morning, but i had left at work so couldn't got chance to say..

Since day 1 you know that nothing in CV's hands, then why you actually had any expectations from them? Don't be confuse, you know that you and i were in 1 Production, where we were working on one project, and that time when we collected information regarding submiting our presentation to Channel, what they had told us? If you forgot let me remind you...They had clearly mentioned us, once they would buy our concept, they would interfere in everything, even they would decide cast of our show right...Everything would be work according to their wish their will, so how you forgot that that nothing in CV's hand, last call always from Channel...We had waste so much time in bashing CV's, PH...Fans can act like fans, but you and me not come in normal fans category, when we have this info since long time that how media works right? If i am wrong correct me...I am not saying y you act like fans, but i am saying y u have kept any expectations from them that you are hurt badly today?

I hope you will feel fine, enjoy your time with your family they are more important than this show, which is only fictional nothing else...Love you darling, always here for you only 🤗🤗🤗...I can't see you down any day...Have fun...

Muniza
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Muniza:  Hi ... Just caught your post.

I asked a question earlier, but maybe you can answer.

What exactly is it that the channel dictated in this track?
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@muniza

Can you please elaborate to us dumb fans that what exactly does CV's do..????

If Channel does all the thing..I wonder what are CV's doing.. ?

I mean ...Channel ppl must have some really brilliant ppl who work on so many stories ,character at a time...awesome...

i guess CV's only job is to release spoilers😆

Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Muniza:  Hi ... Just caught your post.

I asked a question earlier, but maybe you can answer.

What exactly is it that the channel dictated in this track?

In this track mostly they wanna keep SS, and SR just forced on CV's...It's not like Channel interfere in every single bit of it, but all tracks approves by channel first, what say last call always by channel, cause they are the one whom telecast the episode, if last minute they would find anything not suitable, they force them to change...We can't blame whole on CV's, PH, Channel are equally responsible...But cribbing, crying and bashing only one is not wise decision...My fear is only that if we crib so much, and bash so much, end of the day they will take our show away...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: gooseberry

@muniza

Can you please elaborate to us dumb fans that what exactly does CV's do..????

If Channel does all the thing..I wonder what are CV's doing.. ?

I mean ...Channel ppl must have some really brilliant ppl who work on so many stories ,character at a time...awesome...

i guess CV's only job is to release spoilers😆...

It's not like that all things Channel does, but without Channel approval nothing works, last  call always is their...They approves everything on first place, then CV's works on scene or screenplay, and definitely they checks & approves then actors shoot...If they want anything change in story they calls last minute change, cause at the end they have to telecast the episode on their Channel...We can't blame everything to Creatives, cause even they would write or plan something, Channel is the one who approves...

I don't wanna say much about what CV's job or other job, but as an part of media i can understand that such job is not easy...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Muniza: Thanks for the clarification. 

So, as I understand, the channel dictates that you have to play out a particular track -- have Dev in the track.

But, does the channel at least give free rein to the creatives and the production house in the manner in which that track -- Dev's presence -- is to be executed?  For instance, can the creatives and production house decide that while Dev might be shown, they don't have to compromise on the character sketches developed in the past year and have Maan and Geet totally at ease with him, commiserating with him on the loss of his new-found love?

If they don't have that decision-making power, I understand that it would completely stifle creative liberty, and the channel might as well as micromanage the show. 

If they do have the liberty to decide this, then someone at the other end would need to introspect on how her / his thoughts are being perceived by the audience. 

I understand your fear that all the "bashing" will give them an excuse to take our show away.  But, haven't they already taken its essence away?
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good post Jhan ...n Jo ...👏

For me wat is offending is they r focussing more on Dev-nandini & Jugnu -Lucky ...even the Maha-episode was a filler episode..silly goons n silly mama got more footage than the real pair ...a hurried , robotical SR..without a proper synchronization n build-up to the last scene of SR...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Are the CVs remembering the glory days ..when each n every scene was a classic in true sense of the word...why r they hell-bent on stretching the anritsar track 😲

@sun29...well said Buddy ..agree with you ...list of follies😲
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Muniza: Thanks for the clarification. 

So, as I understand, the channel dictates that you have to play out a particular track -- have Dev in the track.

But, does the channel at least give free rein to the creatives and the production house in the manner in which that track -- Dev's presence -- is to be executed?  For instance, can the creatives and production house decide that while Dev might be shown, they don't have to compromise on the character sketches developed in the past year and have Maan and Geet totally at ease with him, commiserating with him on the loss of his new-found love?

If they don't have that decision-making power, I understand that it would completely stifle creative liberty, and the channel might as well as micromanage the show. 

If they do have the liberty to decide this, then someone at the other end would need to introspect on how her / his thoughts are being perceived by the audience. 

I understand your fear that all the "bashing" will give them an excuse to take our show away.  But, haven't they already taken its essence away?

@bold....pertinent question Medha. I don't know how these things work but i would think that once the channel gives them a brief on what they want to see in a track, the CVs decide on how to execute it. Surely how the characters behave in the track is up to them. Lets believe that the channel is at fault for giving Dev the extra importance in this track but i think the CVs also share equal responsibility. Its the creative team's vision that the actors portray...if Maan & Geet are behaving out of character its the creatives fault...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Jhan

Unfortunately, our confession of our love for this show seems to be backfiring on us. The CV's seem to think that we crazy fans will put up with anything that they show. And we cannot even deny it... despite everything we are being shown, we are putting up with the show.

Come to think of it, our situation is not very different from the one the initial Geet was leading at her parents house in HP. Her love for them was unconditional. And so is ours for this show. Now, I am waiting for a "Maan" to come and rescue us. 🤔 Unfortunately our wait seems eternal.