Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I'm failing to keep my nerves intact(do see)

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Hey friendswa'''after reading that article of "pratigya and amma face off"AngryAngry'. I can't digestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed'''.after those words from article "SHE WILL i.e AMMA WILL THROW OUT PRATIGYA FROM KRISHNA'S LIFE AND OFCOURSE FROM THAT THAKUR NIWAS",,,,,,,,,AngryAngrywell my stomach is aching after reading this''I can't control my nerves nowOuchOuchOuch.

I just want this track to happen very quickly because if this continued for months just like ekta's serialAngryAngry'then I will surely get a mild strokeAngryAngry''..one thing more the beauty of this serial is that the cv's never stick to constant track for more than 2 weeks''that's the plus point for cv's and for our MKAPBig smileBig smile.

As it was posted in article that the amma had challenged pratigya that she will throw out pratigya within 4 days of time.that means this track will start soon may be or by the starting or middle of the next week we will see that pratigya will be throwm out.

Then within 15 days we will see kriya get re-united''..well I expect by this timeBig smileBig smile.

This means more and more kriya scene''nd then pratigya niwas as I said in my earlier postsBig smile.

The thing is that I am eagerly waiting for this track to happen soon so that I could see the kriya union soon.My nerves are jingling'''.everyday a new segment is coming which indicates that something big is going to happen''.

I know many of my elder friends and sisters had said that to control myself.

They told me to get united and face off this toofan..well thanx for ur compliment friends.

Lekin kab tak?

I does'nt have patience.

That's all..i'm thinking of kriya the whole day.there are various Questions going through my mind:

1. What will going to happen next?
2. Who will throw pratigya out?
3. Will Krishna be able to see his babu to be thrown out of her own house?
4. How will Krishna respond to amma after knowing her truth for kriya separation?
5. Will Krishna leave his house with his babu after knowing the truth of her mother?

There are many Questions which are rotating in my mind.some times I'm too depressed with that.

Well please share your thoughts too.

Are these Questions rotating on ur mind aswell?

Who can answer these questions correctly?

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 18 May 2011 at 6:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100-radhi-ajitha10shrutisinhaFallen Stara_umaAnondo.RtelstrapiyarapiyariMayavi-26Snigdha_KhanamPristineSoulcarisma2

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

wah kya title hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

ROFL ROFL

wah kya title hai...
tujhse hi sikh raha huLOL
jyada haso matBig smile

PristineSoul

sizzlingDiva Senior Member
sizzlingDiva
sizzlingDiva

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thanx amit bro for opening such thread. Atleast we have smthing meaningful to discuss nw, related to the show.

Silent readers lyk me have become more silent with the atmosphere here. :D

--MaFia--

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Amit bro i'm also thinking this. But i've a strong hope that Krishna wont be there when Pratigya leave TN. Smile So calm down Wink

--MaFia--

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i know right! Its really annoying now since 3 weeks they are going around with this same Amma-KP track, they really need to conclude this and move on! Just end this track already CVs please... Angry

--MaFia--

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Originally posted by KriYa_life

ROFL ROFL

wah kya title hai...
tujhse hi sikh raha huLOL
jyada haso matBig smile

mere liye toh compliment hai... Embarrassed ROFL ROFL

--MaFia--

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Very good post amit bro, samehere even i want this track to  happen soon and dont want cv,s to waste or strech the saas bahu fight  beyond tolerance, want kriya to get united as soon as possible and dosent want cv,s to strech this seperation track for month.
    Iam eagarly waiting for PN.

--MaFia--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index