RR doing Acting Course: ARTICLE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
RR doing Acting Course: ARTICLE
Ronit Roy to do a course in acting
Akash Wadhwa, TNN | May 18, 2011, 12.37pm IST

Ronit may be known for being a perfectionist, but the talented actor feels he still has a lot to learn.

FUN AND LEARN
Ronit may be known for being a perfectionist, but the talented actor feels he still has a lot to learn. "Acting is like music – just as music has so many genres, so also acting has a wide repertoire," says Ronit who was in Lucknow recently for the promotion of his reality show "Kitchen Champion" on Colors channel. And Roy is so determined to learn every aspect of acting, that he is now planning to enrol in an acting school. "Right now I have both, time and money. So, by August I will be signing up for a course in acting to know what I know and what I don't. I want to master my profession," he says. Not for nothing is he called a perfectionist!

DAD'S THE WAY!
From his role in the TV serial "Kasautii Zindagii Kay" to his latest showing in "Udaan", Ronit has been portraying the onscreen dad over the years. "It is kind of funny that directors see me only as a father. But I don't mind being typecast and am not afraid of it either. I am getting a variety of roles despite being typecast," laughs Ronit who will be seen in Deepa Mehta's next, "Winds Of Change".
With so many dads launching their kids, we wonder if this dad wants his elder daughter, who has turned 20 recently and is residing in the US, to follow his footsteps. "I don't want my daughter to turn to acting. She wants to be a painter and I am ok with that. She should do what she likes and not what I want her to," says the proud dad.

DUS KA DUM
Ronit may be a toughie onscreen but in real life he is just the opposite. His emotional side was shown when his last serial "Bandani" went off air. "Kaun kehta hai mard ko dard nahi hota. I cried for the first time when my show "Bandani"was going off air. I don't know what happened to me but I had tears in my eyes. Hote bhi kyun na, the 10 years old association with Ekta (Kapoor) was coming to an end." So, is there no other project with her in the pipeline? "Well, to be frank, I have not approached Ekta for work. It is always she who has approached me with roles. So, this time also, I am waiting for her," he smiles.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ente ... 413120.cms
thanks for the article πŸ˜Š
😭😭the last para made me cry...ekta plzz approach him for bandini 2πŸ˜›
yes arshi plzzzekta approach him for bandini 2
gd awesom article...thanx ayesha..