India-Forums

Navya
Navya

why they didn't tell

Sanjurose Groupbie
Sanjurose
Sanjurose

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hi, i was a silent reader..finally thought...should login now only for 'navya'..

I have 1 doubt...Anat navya didn't tell 'i luv u' to each other...and they confirmed it as luv...how????
i mean they just shared the feeling that "they both like to be with each other"..she never told that she luvs him...and he also...they never used the word "Pyar"..and how can he just kiss her...hug is still ok...but kiss??that too without saying i luv u...evrythg happng very fast...he is just gng too far..its not wrong...but do they know that they r in luv??..do they realised it??otherwise how can he do?? No offense to anyone..just want to know..what is the relationship they r in 'now'?? am confused...

yes123456789 Newbie
yes123456789
yes123456789

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hmm, well because neither is going through completely and understanding fully the meaning of "love"; they're still at the "like" stage in my opinion. Except they've gone from "like" to "very strong liking-more like attraction". Haven't transitioned fully into the "love" phase yet.
They just genuinely like spending time with each other, knowing more about each other. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priyapkaur92-Reshmi-

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yes123456789

Hmm, well because neither is going through completely and understanding fully the meaning of "love"; they're still at the "like" stage in my opinion. Except they've gone from "like" to "very strong liking-more like attraction". Haven't transitioned fully into the "love" phase yet.
They just genuinely like spending time with each other, knowing more about each other. Big smile

very good answer :D
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yes123456789

i agree wid uEmbarrassed

bt its really kinda rushedConfused

may b d creatives had planned sumthng else n dey might hav changed it in d last moment. may bWacko

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
hm..did u see in the last episode she was thinkin like why i m thinkin of anant,...she was saying these things in her mind rite...
so its nt just an attraction na...

Sanjurose Groupbie
Sanjurose
Sanjurose

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
yah...correct...its not just attraction...after yesterdays episode...am damn sure that they r in luv..and they realised it too...but didn't expressed...thats it...otherwise navya can't do this for a boy...she jumped over the window...lied with anat..kissed him...i guess she also knows that she luvs him...why they r not tellin those 3 magicl words???waitin for that...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index