Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Imagine CEO quits!!! (Page 2)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Juna di, I talked with you on FB regarding LT. That show doesnt has anything to get connected with people. Not even proper emotions and character... Only positive point it got is time slot...

I am unable to understand channel plan... They dont have any other serial in their plan. Whatever they had are on hold and in progress. Still they are axing down shows like anything!!!
That's what i want to know Darshu diii.Smile...they really don't have any shows in handAngryAngry... i heard one TB news that one show which was supposed to come on Imagine has been sent back as there were creative differencesShockedSleepy... so only after they revise many things will the show airShocked...  they are just being dumb!!!!!!!!Angry

jo bache kuche trps milte hai... woh bhi khona chahte hai...!!!!Angry

Edited by sujji0609 - 18 May 2011 at 7:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I am feeling weird because they are failing to analyze properly... The shows which had ability to get TRPs at this point they are plainly axing it and other shows are on burner!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Well atleast we have to see the positives from this show for us and to list some is that Kapil's Character Sarja became popular and he gathered some more new fans thru this character.

Kapil got to do this role which gave him more to explore as an actor and he got to do some comedy, emotional, action, and be a tapori goonda in this role

It was good experience for him and for us to watch him do great performance...

Love you Kapil and God Bless you always

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sana786adarshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I am feeling weird because they are failing to analyze properly... The shows which had ability to get TRPs at this point they are plainly axing it and other shows are on burner!!!
Exactly diii... they are following a failure strategyLOLLOLLOL... which has lots of loopholes... !!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

I would have loved if they had let all the shows to be on airCry... and given them some more time Ouchbefore ending them mercilesslyAngryAngryAngry...  atleast they all would have come up with logical & happy conclusions...Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121-Love-Hate-darshana23

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
ShockedOuchimagine i cant imagine wat u r going throughROFL
kaha ta na if u end my show or shows espec my hottie wala u might as well pack up Angry
hum yeh channel nahin chalne degey
nahin degey nahin degeyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04darshana23sujji0609

kishubedi IF-Dazzler
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i seriously cant understand imagine first they axe kitani mohabbat hai n gunaho ka devta n now luteri dulhann is under the scanner i ve heard the sam for pardes main mila koi apna sa omg how many shows will they axe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121-Love-Hate-Juna04darshana23sujji0609

-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishubedi

i seriously cant understand imagine first they axe kitani mohabbat hai n gunaho ka devta n now luteri dulhann is under the scanner i ve heard the sam for pardes main mila koi apna sa omg how many shows will they axe

really feeling sad for amazing concept and amazing actors such PMMKA, KMH, GKD...feeling bad for all shows Ouch
they are closing all amazing shows Disapprove..i can;t imagine my life without KMH..but i guess its not right place for KMH Tareef Silly...

PMMKA is an awesome show Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121kishubediJuna04darshana23sujji0609

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Whaat? Is the show going off air???!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index