Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The Bong Connection (Page 3)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

The Bong Connection

During breaks you will find a group of Bengali actors and crew huddled together on the sets of  Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu. Reason? Well, apparently the place is swarming with Bongs who are always looking to spend time together to discuss the dying traits of traditional Bengalis and their cultural traits. Sourabh Chakrabarti (Rohan), Siddharth (Chenu), Sushmita Daan (Padma) and the creative head of the show are all Bengalis and they bond over chai, chanachoor (namkeen) , Kobita (poems) and Rabindra Sangeet.  

Bengalis have a natural inkling towards literary art and the actors on Chhoti Bahu are no different. They sit for hours together discussing the works of Tagore, Saratchandra Chattopadhyay or Satyajit Ray.

Rabindra Sangeet is considered too boring for today's generation since it doesn't get the crowd head-banging and grooving in the same way rock or pop bands do but the Bengali actors on Chhoti Bahu  still believe in the traditional mode of entertainment regaling themselves with adda sessions.

The current track shows Rohan's 23rd birthday being celebrated while Maheshwari and Virat are counting days for the Rajpurohit WILL to be opened. Radhika has a feeling that someone unknown is keeping a watch on Dev and her which makes her feel uncomfortable. On the other hand Rajpurohit who has been mute for 12 years starts speaking and in the process exposes Maheshwari's evil intentions.

Tune into Choti Bahu every Monday to Friday, 7:30 PM only on Zee TV.
----------------------------------
thankyou for sharing this article...yes still bangalees are fond of legendary  Rabindranath,Sharat and Satyajt Roy,Nimai, Sanjeeb,Shunil..etc.. i dont think so this generation even familiar of them...i might be wrong...thanks again..Gauravfan..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000Angie12misti73Neerjaa

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thanks yaar for sharing...
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by misti73

Thanks for posting the article.
thinking smiley, idea smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley

Now what are the creatives upto? Anyway was laughing at the Bong connection bit...it is something that is very familiar to me.WinkTongue

When I read the article,  it reminded me of you and Kinara.  Don't know if there are other Bengalis in the forum.  

As for the promo and stuff, hmm.. now what is this sudden twist.  Is it again TRP related (based on Chalhov's posting of last week) ?  I hope they don't mismash the whole stuff again and try to take things slowly.
why6.. oops!!! Angie..LOL i just have read this article..and i knew it u r gonna say this...and here u r... this CV of CB always have some so called twist .. and they will be sloppy and messy again with their story line...is that new?..btw iam sick and tired to see # 11 on Dev babu's  between the eyebrows...and very much annoyed to se R with this horrible chammak challo kind colors saree and that horrible blouse.. i wonder CB's wordrobe is lack of good outfit?Confused

Edited by Kinara2 - 18 May 2011 at 8:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Now what are the creatives upto? Anyway was laughing at the Bong connection bit...it is something that is very familiar to me.WinkTongue

When I read the article,  it reminded me of you and Kinara.  Don't know if there are other Bengalis in the forum.  

As for the promo and stuff, hmm.. now what is this sudden twist.  Is it again TRP related (based on Chalhov's posting of last week) ?  I hope they don't mismash the whole stuff again and try to take things slowly.
why6.. oops!!! Angie..LOL i just have read this article..and i knew it u r gonna say this...and here u r... this CV of CB always have some so called twist .. and they will be sloppy and messy again with their story line...is that new?..btw iam sick and tired to see # 11 on Dev babu's  between the eyebrows...and very much annoyed to se R with this horrible chammak challo kind colors saree and that horrible blouse.. i wonder CB's wordrobe is lack of good outfit?Confused
I agree with the wardrobe thing.  That whole outfit was so bad and then on top of that that pallu.  I mean just because somebody is rich implies that they wear all the gaudy jewelry and clothes.  A simple lengha with no pallu would have been better.  Then on top of that, they had to make her wear that necklace.  Usually, I don't comment on clothes but these so-called dress designers of CB are experts in making somebody who is naturally beautiful look quite bad.  The dress was so distracting for me that I was only concentrating on the clothes at that point.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17misti73Neerjaa

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kinara2

I agree with the wardrobe thing.  That whole outfit was so bad and then on top of that that pallu.  I mean just because somebody is rich implies that they wear all the gaudy jewelry and clothes.  A simple lengha with no pallu would have been better.  Then on top of that, they had to make her wear that necklace.  Usually, I don't comment on clothes but these so-called dress designers of CB are experts in making somebody who is naturally beautiful look quite bad.  The dress was so distracting for me that I was only concentrating on the clothes at that point.
thank u angie..but i must say this R looks like christmas tree...in yesterdays episode...feel like to say happy holiday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rad4devAngie12misti73Neerjaa

Nika07 Senior Member
Nika07
Nika07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for so interesting article about Bengali actors of CB! 
RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hhehehehe!!!...Nice article..:))
ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Article... It will certainly add a new twist.

The only thing I found rude about the article is how they address the Bengalis.   

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index