Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz -My first class do reserve for mast padayi (Page 28)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Ab bas kisi movie ka naam thqa na... 

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

haan .. nana se ikraar karna mushkil hai, inkaar karna mushkil hai ...!!!

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by luvey

LOL PARTNER :> AIYOOOYOYOYOY, AYOIIIRAMAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL 
NANOOO PATTTAKKKARRR????????????????????????????Ermm
 
 
ROFL
 
woh kya hai na... nana ko hamesha sexiest ladkiyan partner milti hai...
 
maine socha tum apne profile pic ki tarah bootiful hogi - toh maine bhi pairing kar di
 
ROFL
 
ROFL
 
AB BASSS... please ROFL

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

@mummaaa - yeh bahot sahi kaha... we need total besharmi and dher saari masti between maneet...
 
Day Dreaming ek aur hot tub waala scene mujhe dede thaakurrr ROFL

I know, missing my KM bedroom and bathroom...I wanna see my MaanEet in KM...I want them in their home now...




Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Ab bas kisi movie ka naam thqa na... 

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

haan .. nana se ikraar karna mushkil hai, inkaar karna mushkil hai ...!!!

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by luvey

LOL PARTNER :> AIYOOOYOYOYOY, AYOIIIRAMAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL 
NANOOO PATTTAKKKARRR????????????????????????????Ermm
 
 
ROFL
 
woh kya hai na... nana ko hamesha sexiest ladkiyan partner milti hai...
 
maine socha tum apne profile pic ki tarah bootiful hogi - toh maine bhi pairing kar di
 
ROFL
 
ROFL
 
AB BASSS... please ROFL
 
 
jee haan! copycats copied "enough" from J-Lo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
yes bahut ho gaya pehna na... !!! i thought every action did have an equal and opposite reaction...!!Wink

Originally posted by dtri

@mummaaa - yeh bahot sahi kaha... we need total besharmi and dher saari masti between maneet...
 
Day Dreaming ek aur hot tub waala scene mujhe dede thaakurrr ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
i remember the trailers... it had Daina Hayden in it... never watched the movie...

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Ab bas kisi movie ka naam thqa na... 

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

haan .. nana se ikraar karna mushkil hai, inkaar karna mushkil hai ...!!!

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by luvey

LOL PARTNER :> AIYOOOYOYOYOY, AYOIIIRAMAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL 
NANOOO PATTTAKKKARRR????????????????????????????Ermm
 
 
ROFL
 
woh kya hai na... nana ko hamesha sexiest ladkiyan partner milti hai...
 
maine socha tum apne profile pic ki tarah bootiful hogi - toh maine bhi pairing kar di
 
ROFL
 
ROFL
 
AB BASSS... please ROFL
 
 
jee haan! copycats copied "enough" from J-Lo
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by luvey

PIZZA:> You cum be my mammaaa instead...!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLEmbarrassed lets do mamma exchanged so dat i would not get to cum online chorii choorii chupke chupkeee sty,le no...????????WackoErmm

Ya i am ready you wanna exchange, cause my kids doesnt like me, they think i am the strict mumma, but whole world think i am not strict at all...But i never wants you to even get bad grade, i love my kids to get A+, A-, B+ can be acceptable, but not B-...You still wanna be my daughter?






Muniza
Dead WackoUmmm...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tinkkk tinkkk tinkkk...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i should just stick wid my old mammmaa ...!!!!!!!!!!
waise, old is gold no...?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLEmbarrassed

Am i strict? Aiyyo i missed the chance to be your mummaCryCry...It's ok i will be stuck with my Dhwani BetiHug...




Muniza
One hitler mammmaaa is enuff no...DeadDeadROFL????????????????!!!!! OMGGG LOL partner is your betiii...????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
Luvz Tubz Hotz - tum kitni oblivious ho? Mr. India aur is thread pe bhi mumma mumma chilla kar thak jaati hoon!!! and you don't realize Munni amma is my thread mumma???
 
She had me when she was 4- shall I give you any more history?? ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL AIIIYOOORAMAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAD KIND OF MEN MAKE BABY WID 4 YR OLD GIRL NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So dis mean, how old re youuu now...??????????????


ROFLROFLROFL I don't know what kind of Man, but i know i conceived her in age of 4, cause i am 36 almost, and my beti is 32...Do some research and let me know...What kind of Men is this?





Muniza
 
 
oye mumz me only 31 still... kaahe bina vajah aur buddhi bana rahi ho? ROFLROFL
 
waise khol diya na raaz... aap bhi naa...

Arey you will turn 32 na soon, and i will turn 36 next month...Yaad rakhna mumma ki birthday aa rahi hai...Hum first mother daughter hongye jin mein sirf 4 year difference hai, warna mostly siblings mein hota hai...Hum history khayam kariengye...





Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by dtri

@mummaaa - yeh bahot sahi kaha... we need total besharmi and dher saari masti between maneet...
 
Day Dreaming ek aur hot tub waala scene mujhe dede thaakurrr ROFL

I know, missing my KM bedroom and bathroom...I wanna see my MaanEet in KM...I want them in their home now...




Muniza
 
I wanna see them stuck in a closet... Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
and i am only 13 ROFLROFLBlushing

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by luvey

PIZZA:> You cum be my mammaaa instead...!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLEmbarrassed lets do mamma exchanged so dat i would not get to cum online chorii choorii chupke chupkeee sty,le no...????????WackoErmm

Ya i am ready you wanna exchange, cause my kids doesnt like me, they think i am the strict mumma, but whole world think i am not strict at all...But i never wants you to even get bad grade, i love my kids to get A+, A-, B+ can be acceptable, but not B-...You still wanna be my daughter?






Muniza
Dead WackoUmmm...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tinkkk tinkkk tinkkk...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i should just stick wid my old mammmaa ...!!!!!!!!!!
waise, old is gold no...?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLEmbarrassed

Am i strict? Aiyyo i missed the chance to be your mummaCryCry...It's ok i will be stuck with my Dhwani BetiHug...




Muniza
One hitler mammmaaa is enuff no...DeadDeadROFL????????????????!!!!! OMGGG LOL partner is your betiii...????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
Luvz Tubz Hotz - tum kitni oblivious ho? Mr. India aur is thread pe bhi mumma mumma chilla kar thak jaati hoon!!! and you don't realize Munni amma is my thread mumma???
 
She had me when she was 4- shall I give you any more history?? ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL AIIIYOOORAMAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAD KIND OF MEN MAKE BABY WID 4 YR OLD GIRL NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So dis mean, how old re youuu now...??????????????


ROFLROFLROFL I don't know what kind of Man, but i know i conceived her in age of 4, cause i am 36 almost, and my beti is 32...Do some research and let me know...What kind of Men is this?





Muniza
 
 
oye mumz me only 31 still... kaahe bina vajah aur buddhi bana rahi ho? ROFLROFL
 
waise khol diya na raaz... aap bhi naa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
**!!My Maneet Mixes!!** New Tere mast mast pg7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: .-BalleBalle-.   Replies: 72   Views: 7004

.-BalleBalle-. 72 7004 25 September 2010 at 9:21pm by sadiya12
First Day First show

2 3 4 5

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 37   Views: 6933

Dancingdoll 37 6933 05 September 2010 at 3:51pm by Jake-lover
Mast Gurmeet <33

Author: pinkmonkey_2004   Replies: 1   Views: 726

pinkmonkey_2004 1 726 22 August 2010 at 7:36pm by maanmeet1
Tere Mast Mast Do Nain....

2

Author: --Magnificent--   Replies: 11   Views: 1893

--Magnificent-- 11 1893 12 August 2010 at 12:49pm by --Magnificent--
Third class Drama

2 3 4 5 6

Author: sportkid   Replies: 43   Views: 4033

sportkid 43 4033 27 July 2010 at 12:46pm by Tomiko

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index