Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) (Page 28)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
my comment updated on pg 23... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@haaki..thanks a lot yar...

@feefs...thanks dear...no precap...cos i myself dont know whats going to happen..LOL

Feefi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
SHATTYS-II
Part-5

There is total confusion in the party hall with Dr.Shah missing. Dr.Shetty after searching all the places realises that Dr.Shah is kidnappedUnhappy. On the other hand, Kampta and DJ goes to their respective bosses to give the newsWink.

Kampta at SP's place.

Kampta: Boss!!Stern Smile
Sp (slowly walks from the window and off the light for effect): Tell me good news Kampta.Evil Smile
Kampta: Woh...woh...actually...there is bad news...*looks at SP..gulping*
Stern Smile
SP: *comes close to her...and slowly asks* Baaat Kyaaa Haaai???
Kampta: Dr.Shah...ko...koi...
SP: koi???ConfusedAngry
Kampta: koi...kidnap kar diya..*looks down*Unhappy
SP: Kidnap???Shocked*turns and walks slowly towards the window and watches the sky*
Kampta: Sorry Boss...Unhappy
SP: *turns and shouts* SHUT UP!!!!Angry I dont want to hear anything from u..just go out..!!!Angry
Kampta: Please give me one more chance..Cry
SP: I dont give time for anything...only one attempt..if u dont pass...u are gone...i will appoint someone...i dont have patience...Ouch
Kampta: But Boss...Cry
SP: OUT!!!!!!AngryAngry

Kampta goes...and SP is thinking abt what to do now...he is happy that SHATTYS are separated now..LOLbt still he is unhappy that he did not separate them.Wink He is sure that Dr.Shetty will not leave it like that and will definitely search for Dr.Shah.

DJ goes to PS.

DJ: Boss!!!Ouch
PS: *throws a glass vase and its shatters near DJ's footWink* You cant even do a small work???Angry
DJ: *looks down* Sorry Boss!!Unhappy
PS: Sorry...Angry*goes and catches the shirt collar* You dont know what u have done..u have not separated SHATTYS and u have let my "baby" girl get kidnapped...AngryCryAngry
DJ: *Silence*Ouch
PS: *leaves the collar* Now i can do nothing until my baby is back...and i have full confidence that Shetty will find her...Ouch
DJ: then why dont u get them married???Confused
PS: *looks at him and smilesBig smileBig smile*...*Slaps*...u dont ask questions to boss...AngryAngryLOL!!!! Now get out..Angry

DJ leaves. PS gets himself a drinkLOL.

Dr.Shetty is waiting outside the hall. A SUV comes fast and stops in front of him with a screech of brakeLOL. A man gets down briskly and comes to Dr.Shetty.

Dr.Shetty: ACP saab!! I was the one who called.
ACP: ACP Pradyuman, CID*shakes hand*. Whats the matter, u said someone is kidnapped??
Dr.Shetty: Yes...my...EmbarrassedConfusedwould be. *They walk into the hall* ACP saab..aapka team kahan hai??Confused
ACP: They are busy with other works...nowadays..for anything and everything they call CID..!!Wink
Dr.Shetty: Mmm...so ACP..aapko kya lagta hai???Confused
ACP: mmm...i have to know abt your would be...tell abt her..any enemies..??Confused
Dr.Shetty: Dr.Shah..she is a gynacologist...we were going to get married next week...enemies...??Confusedactually there are many...my father, SP..her father, PS...and lots of fathers whose daughters Shah declared not pregnant...OuchWink
ACP: kuch toh gadbad hai...aap yeh batayiye...woh aapko chodkar baag tho nahi gayi...!!!LOL
Dr.Shetty: ACP saab!!!! ShockedHo saktha hai...Winklekin..i dont think this is that case...cos we were very happy...EmbarrassedBig smile
ACP: Ok...i will speak with the people here...aap bhi sochiye ki Dr.Shah kahan ho sakthi hai...ya kaun uske saath yeh kar saktha hai...*holds shoulders* hum poori koshish karenge..CID se kahan bachke jaayega??!!!Big smile *Leaves*
Dr.Shetty: Teek hai ACP saab...main chaltha hoon...*Shakes hands*

Dr.Shetty is driving back home. He sees the petrol bunk where he filled when they were going to the party. He stops the car, get down and looks at the sky..

Dr.Shetty: *crying* CryCryCrywhere are u Shah?? How can u leave me and go...?? At last we were going to get married..and even i said yes for u...Winkthen why??? *looks at sky*

Camera moves through the dark sky and becomes bright...not that its next day...LOLit is somewhere abroad...so time difference...Wink

TL: **Laughs
Evil SmileEvil Smile** Dr.Shetty...are u cryingEvil SmileEvil Smile???U must be... !!!! *Laughs...Evil SmileEvil Smilestops..thinksConfused* Now what to do...i dont have anything else to say...Dr.Shah has not yet reached here...iam ready with my dialogues...bt where is sheAngry??? Hope Dr.Shetty spends time singing...till i call him...!!!LOLWink

Dr.Shetty goes to his home and sits on the sofa.

BG: Main Jahan Rahoon...Main Kahin Bhi Hoon...Teri Yaad Saath hain

Dr.Shetty starts his work...of starting his dream from when he met her with icecream...and till their dance...LOLat last...

Dr.Shetty: Shah...u dont worry...i will find u...and marry only u..EmbarrassedWinkCry!!!! *goes to washroom to freshen up*

A SUV comes fast and stops with a screech. 2 men get down and walks to Dr.Shetty's door and starts ringing bell and banging door continuously.

Dr.Shetty: *wonders* who have come at this time??Confused
Man: Dr.Shetty...CID!!!
Dr.Shetty: OMG!!!! i have to go fast or they will break my doorLOL.*runs from the washroom*
Man: lagta hai baag gaya...Ouch!! *signals at the other man*
The other man goes back and gets ready to break.
Dr.Shetty: WAIT!!!!! ShockedIam coming...dont break my door!!! *opens* Come in..
Man: Hum CID se hai...Iam Insp.Daya and he is Insp. Abhijeet...and we have to ask u something...
Abhi: There are 3 people missing in the hall...a person said...one woman and a man were with u...???Confused
Dr.Shetty: *Thinks* Oh yeah...our wedding planners...Kampta and DJ...??Who is the third one???Confused
Daya: We met with ur wedding planners...they have nothing to do...
Abhi: We are searching for the 3rd person...
Dr.Shetty: Who is he???
Daya: ICECREAM ATTENDER
Dr.Shetty: WHAT???!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked(echoes...outside the home...and then through the city..)

Camera flies to a big van. At the back of the van...

IA(icecream attender): *to a woman at the corner of the van* bus...kuch der main hum...yahan se chale jaayenge...aur phir...
Evil SmileEvil Smile

Slowly light flashes on the woman...and what a shock...its DR.SHAH!!!!! LOLShe is tied up and hence strugglingWink

At Dr.Shetty's home.

Abhi: Sambhaliye apne aapko...
Daya: Dr.Shetty...u have any idea..who this person will be??Confused
Dr.Shetty: No idea...but iam sure..usko..Dr.Shah ke baare main pata hai...Unhappy
Abhi: kya??ShockedConfused
Dr.Shetty: That she has a weakness for icecreams...Wink
Daya: what icecream did u have???LOL
Dr.Shetty: *thinks* I have the remaining in the car...*goes*
Daya: Wait..we can get finger prints in that...*daya goes takes it*Wink
Abhi: Thank u Dr.Shetty...we will do our best to find Dr.Shah *Both leaves*

Dr.Shetty looks at the remaining icecream...and starts crying...CryCryCryand then eats...LOLLOLLOL

Precap

Dr.Shetty gets a call.
TL: Dr.Shah..mere pass hai...
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
Dr.Shetty: *shocked*ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Shwets1502 - 05 June 2011 at 2:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

panic_mongerArmu4evaMayurnASYA--sree--ice.maidenPratamesh_MistleToe_aparakshitijSomerholicGirlcrysindAshis

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
sorry for commenting late...i was busy with my exams
updates are simply amazing...and Dr shah kidnapped..poor shetty ROFL  .now it seems more intresting
waiting for next part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
OMG.. u got the CID in ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i luv it..!!

Awesome update Shwets.. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

OMG.. u got the CID in ROFL i luv it..!!

Awesome update Shwets.. Clap

thanks tanu di...LOL CID is one of my favorite...so i brought them in too...LOL

Armu4eva

Bajju Goldie
Bajju
Bajju

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hilarious shwethu...*muaah*...

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz