Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) (Page 118)

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Tabz: Nets and Febs informed u will be coming here. I had been searching for a long time. Nets and Febs had told me that you guys had the habit of dream songs a lot and hence I found you. *Perfect* usage of past Tense just like meROFL

Shetty: So its just you right???Ouch*asking with fear of losing footage*LOLThink of a Devil and Devil ArrivedEvil SmileLOLLOL

Tabz: GURUJI LAXMI!!!!Smile   Big smileBig smileBig smile

BG: Tu hi Tu'(Star Plus montage song few months back)

ROFL

Tabz: Di..can I get some tea'LOLits been 2 hrs I had one'and its tea time for me'iam very much addicted to it'I cannot live without tea' It makes me Rem. that I can't have one this timeOuchkhair only the idea of having chaiii jiTonguerefreshes meBig smileLOL

Laxmi: Relax dear'I will get for all'Smile

I won't relax without having mine's one(chai ji)ROFL

Laxmi looks at both of them understanding and gives them icecream and leaves them in a separate room.Where is my TEA???ConfusedLOL

Tabz: *surprised* Me too di'but I don't know why???LOLLOLConfused Always there to find out the ReasonsWinkLOL

Tabz: Wow di..its superb'here is mine'ROFLROFLROFL

Twinkle Twinkle Little do sitaare

Kaise mujhe aashcharya hai ko aap dono kar rahe hai

Upar itna uccha duniya ke upar

Aasmaan main do here ki tarahROFL

BKAngryROFL better translate it in Arabic,Persian and Urdu its ur punishmentROFL

Laxmi di and Tabz continue their poetry while Shah and Shetty are completing their icecreams.LOL Where is my TEA???LOLLOL

Shah: I and Shetty will always be your shishya'for giving us soo many varieties of icecreams'ROFLThank you'  What about my TEA???OuchROFL

Tabs: As my name suggests'"TAB" I always leave some space'Best oneThumbs UpBetter someone take it into considerationWinkROFL

Tabs: To my fav sissy's place'Wink

Ah Keens! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameXShwets1502

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
OMG Shwets!!! ROFLROFLROFL Kya baat hai yaar! Glad to see the hiatus didn't make you lose your touch. Clap Loved how Tabz was portrayed...I was eagerly waiting for her love for tea to be mentioned and when it did, I got a huge grin on my face. Big smile Splendidly done and even though I don't know Laxmi Ji, she sounds so funny and awesome too. Embarrassed

Just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Embarrassed In the words of Vaibhavi Merchant, "Mua! Hats off to you!" ROFL

P.S. Also forgot to add the pun that you made of TAB's name. LOL That was funny. LOL

Edited by MadameX - 28 August 2011 at 5:55am

ShadowImbueShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@tabs...so u still want ur tea uh???u wont get it...LOL keep asking...LOL thanks for liking it...

@ekta...i did not know what to right...it was difficult to write tabs as she is a normal person...unlike u and me and others...LOL and writing Laxmi di...i know i have done a very bad job there...bt what to do...its very tough to write her...

ShadowImbueMadameX

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Awww... this is fabulous.. i luv Laxz intro tune..

Shah imagines how Guruji must be'.and she compares Guruji to Rani Laxmi Bhai'aka Jhansi Rani. Scared'Shah comes to reality.LOL

Super update Shwets..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbueMadameXShwets1502

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@tabs...so u still want ur tea uh???u wont get it...LOL keep asking...LOL thanks for liking it...

@ekta...i did not know what to right...it was difficult to write tabs as she is a normal person...unlike u and me and others...LOL and writing Laxmi di...i know i have done a very bad job there...bt what to do...its very tough to write her...

Yeah, seriously, why is Tabu so normal? Angry Yeh nerd bhi na...always making things difficult for others. AngryLOLLOL

And personally, I won't know if you did a bad job of Laxmi or not...so it's all good in my books. LOL

ShadowImbueShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
shweetu!!!!!! Clap Clap  great job once again!! ROFL  

thanks for writing this up!  very nicely written like always... i loved all your details and descriptions and got to know more about tabs (havent' interacted with her much thats why didn't know much)...but anyway, i loved the TAB joke!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

and of course the song selection was superb!  thanks once again for making me laugh!! ROFL 

MadameXShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Too Good Shwetha Clap. Totally calm like Laxmi & Nice to know Tabz keeps her SPACE Shocked  ROFL  ROFL
Specially the TU hi TU song is LAXMI WinkThumbs Up  Now Looking forward to M & K .Tongue

MadameXShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
thank u feefs and nets..Smile

FeefiiViews

Go to top