Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

as statement mere dono bete ayenge.. (Page 3)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

I am a maharashtrian so dutta is alaos called digambar  we call it as digambara digambara sripad vallabh digambara it is no way related to Diggu but duttatraya other name is Digambar so it is like that it is not dutta digambar it is digambara

I don't know about these differences but there was a website (www.dattadigambara.com) and some bhajans. These chants (digambara digambara dutta dutta digambar) were in the serial. Digu's full name is digambar. so there are equating dutta and digambar obviously. 

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by neets_ltl

bold: Ouch Just hurts and angers me to the core to read of how much they have ripped up all those references you mentioned and made a mockery of it. A constant hammering of Naku being Dutta's dhaal and of how Bappa has played an important part in Naku's life, I ask what for? To read that it was all for nothing and in the end, they finally found true love with each other, healed and aware of their well wishers and enemies, only for them to be separated again? Of all this, the things that annoys and disgusts me the most is the Dutta doll. Such a character reduced to a toy to convey their relationship?! Clap Bravo Colours! It's just a STUPID idea that makes you laugh and livid at the same time. I caught a glimpse on TV of that doll, it was falling over, it looked ridiculous and argghhh, I can't explain how SILLY it looked! If they really wanted to convey Naku's lagan with Dutta in her insane state, just bloomin' show some fbs!!! Why go to the extent of creating a  DOLL?!

Even in yesterday's episode also nakku said "Bappa meri sab baatein maante hai". Baaji said "dutta digambar is showing him the way" and he reaches digu's place. They are just using belief in god as a tool to say that now god is leading nakku, baaji and PN wasis to digambar.

It is not dutta digambhar it is duttatriya it is not connected any way to dutta and dighambar names ,I am taking it positive that lord duttatriya showed baji a way to go to nakuu ,so that diguu knows nakuu is married

She is married, her name is Naku, not Sahiba & Digu is just her temp. caretaker.
Wow temp. caretaker- sounds so goodLOL

Edited by mnx12 - 18 May 2011 at 7:38am
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
might that dutta is coming back
don't want to say but might be new entry as nothing heard about mishal and little heard about shabir before
komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
By any means...are they Playing The "Karan Arjun" movie track...LOL "Mere dono bete aayenge" ..LOLTongueLOL...For this, Baaji has to be searched and Dutta to be re-incarnated...LOL
Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I m just tired of these speculations :( mujhe mera dutta wapas chahiye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I am soo angry seeing the way these people are reffering to dutta every now and then and hurting us all!

Go to top