Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

as statement mere dono bete ayenge.. (Page 2)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

bold: Ouch Just hurts and angers me to the core to read of how much they have ripped up all those references you mentioned and made a mockery of it. A constant hammering of Naku being Dutta's dhaal and of how Bappa has played an important part in Naku's life, I ask what for? To read that it was all for nothing and in the end, they finally found true love with each other, healed and aware of their well wishers and enemies, only for them to be separated again? Of all this, the things that annoys and disgusts me the most is the Dutta doll. Such a character reduced to a toy to convey their relationship?! Clap Bravo Colours! It's just a STUPID idea that makes you laugh and livid at the same time. I caught a glimpse on TV of that doll, it was falling over, it looked ridiculous and argghhh, I can't explain how SILLY it looked! If they really wanted to convey Naku's lagan with Dutta in her insane state, just bloomin' show some fbs!!! Why go to the extent of creating a  DOLL?!

Even in yesterday's episode also nakku said "Bappa meri sab baatein maante hai". Baaji said "dutta digambar is showing him the way" and he reaches digu's place. They are just using belief in god as a tool to say that now god is leading nakku, baaji and PN wasis to digambar.

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

bold: Ouch Just hurts and angers me to the core to read of how much they have ripped up all those references you mentioned and made a mockery of it. A constant hammering of Naku being Dutta's dhaal and of how Bappa has played an important part in Naku's life, I ask what for? To read that it was all for nothing and in the end, they finally found true love with each other, healed and aware of their well wishers and enemies, only for them to be separated again? Of all this, the things that annoys and disgusts me the most is the Dutta doll. Such a character reduced to a toy to convey their relationship?! Clap Bravo Colours! It's just a STUPID idea that makes you laugh and livid at the same time. I caught a glimpse on TV of that doll, it was falling over, it looked ridiculous and argghhh, I can't explain how SILLY it looked! If they really wanted to convey Naku's lagan with Dutta in her insane state, just bloomin' show some fbs!!! Why go to the extent of creating a  DOLL?!

Even in yesterday's episode also nakku said "Bappa meri sab baatein maante hai". Baaji said "dutta digambar is showing him the way" and he reaches digu's place. They are just using belief in god as a tool to say that now god is leading nakku, baaji and PN wasis to digambar.

It is not dutta digambhar it is duttatriya it is not connected any way to dutta and dighambar names ,I am taking it positive that lord duttatriya showed baji a way to go to nakuu ,so that diguu knows nakuu is married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

It is not dutta digambhar it is duttatriya it is not connected any way to dutta and dighambar names ,I am taking it positive that lord duttatriya showed baji a way to go to nakuu ,so that diguu knows nakuu is married

No the chants were exactly "digambara, digambara dutta dutta digambara" and in google as well they are some bhajans on dutta digambara.

mnx12

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

No the chants were exactly "digambara, digambara dutta dutta digambara" and in google as well they are some bhajans on dutta digambara.

but last night Ideal was datriya he will have more then one face may be I am wrong ,and as per my knowledge they are no gods  with name dutta diagambhar 

Edited by spandana11 - 18 May 2011 at 7:06am
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

but last night Ideal was datriya he will have more then one face may be I am wrong ,and as per my knowledge they are no gods  with name dutta diagambhar 

I'm a tamilian. So no idea about Maharastrian gods. But many in the forum also confirmed that dutta digambar are the other names. Later i googled and found that they are some bhajans on dutta digambara. If you wish, you can check in google. Website: www.dattadigambara.com

or you can check EDT or Yesterday's WU thread.

Edited by subhas123 - 18 May 2011 at 7:13am
spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

I'm a tamilian. So no idea about Maharastrian gods. But many in the forum also confirmed that dutta digambar are the other names. Later i googled and found that they are some bhajans on dutta digambara. If you wish, you can check in google. Website: www.dattadigambara.com

In written update the girl stated it as duttatriya only full name guru sai duttatriya
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

In written update the girl stated it as duttatriya only full name guru sai duttatriya

Her update is very short version. so may be missed out. I saw the episode yesterday and clarified this doubt in the EDT and WU thread, you can check or if you can watch segment for yourself in youtube, It will be 1st part of yesterday's LTL.

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I am a maharashtrian so dutta is alaos called digambar  we call it as digambara digambara sripad vallabh digambara it is no way related to Diggu but duttatraya other name is Digambar so it is like that it is not dutta digambar it is digambara

mnx12

Go to top