Laagi Tujhse Lagan

as statement mere dono bete ayenge..

sweetmemoriess thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if dutta is ntabt to come then y as keeps on saying dis again n again mere dono bete aayenge tujhse badla lene ... seems creatives still working to bring duttas characters  back and on anther side gng on digu s  track .. they rstill using mishals pic in last to last epi we have seen them buring his pic ...seems mishal will cme back we shudnt loose hope...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abhi AS ko bhi jhatka milne wala he when she finds out that only one of her sons is returning. Like who are we kidding? There was a time when every dialogue was taken as a positive. I remember when we used to discuss whether Dutta would emerge victorious by escaping the bombs planted by Kala. The shloks and everything pointed to his jeet. But AS's petty statement is just that. A mother's hope that her sons will come back. Yeh sure. πŸ€”
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't take any dialogue in this show seriously πŸ˜† They are all forgotten and played around with on the convenient whims of big wigs sitting up top. If they can make a joke out of Bappa, faith, and cultural mythology to bring it to null at the end of March, nothing is off-limits. AS ki ek line toh phir kahaan door ki baat hai. 

And by the same token, wasn't Nakku supposed to be Dutta's dhaal or some such? Where is he now and where is she now? Oh right, that's just another example of how things really aren't what they're said to be in this show.

Save yourself the trouble...don't be led on any further by them!
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
😲Braise your self..here comes the voice of all positivity and reason!
YES i still believe dutta will be back! πŸ˜ƒ
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now this AS statement doesn't mean anything as she doesn't know what happened to dutta, so she sure will think that he is alive and he will come. later she will find out that dutta is no more (if no MR / replacement) and she may say digu and baaji are her two sons. Anyway dutta and baaji are also not her own sons.

Edited by LTLFan - 12 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LTLFan

Now this AS statement doesn't mean anything as she doesn't know what happened to dutta, so she sure will think that he is alive and he will come. later she will find out that dutta is no more (if no MR / replacement) and she may say digu and baaji are her two sons. Anyway dutta and baaji are also not her own sons.

Yeah.. it definitely seems like a ye nahi to ye sahi walla situation...dutta nahi aya to AS aur Nakku aur is channel ko diggu chalega...sab interchangeable hai yahan
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jagrutid

😲Braise your self..here comes the voice of all positivity and reason!
YES i still believe dutta will be back! πŸ˜ƒ

Now if there is one more statement , Yes MR will also return.
Thanks these keep me going I swear.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Don't take any dialogue in this show seriously πŸ˜† They are all forgotten and played around with on the convenient whims of big wigs sitting up top. If they can make a joke out of Bappa, faith, and cultural mythology to bring it to null at the end of March, nothing is off-limits. AS ki ek line toh phir kahaan door ki baat hai. 

And by the same token, wasn't Nakku supposed to be Dutta's dhaal or some such? Where is he now and where is she now? Oh right, that's just another example of how things really aren't what they're said to be in this show.

Save yourself the trouble...don't be led on any further by them!

bold: Just hurts and angers me to the core to read of how much they have ripped up all those references you mentioned and made a mockery of it. A constant hammering of Naku being Dutta's dhaal and of how Bappa has played an important part in Naku's life, I ask what for? To read that it was all for nothing and in the end, they finally found true love with each other, healed and aware of their well wishers and enemies, only for them to be separated again? Of all this, the things that annoys and disgusts me the most is the Dutta doll. Such a character reduced to a toy to convey their relationship?! πŸ‘ Bravo Colours! It's just a STUPID idea that makes you laugh and livid at the same time. I caught a glimpse on TV of that doll, it was falling over, it looked ridiculous and argghhh, I can't explain how SILLY it looked! If they really wanted to convey Naku's lagan with Dutta in her insane state, just bloomin' show some fbs!!! Why go to the extent of creating a  DOLL?!
Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

bold: Just hurts and angers me to the core to read of how much they have ripped up all those references you mentioned and made a mockery of it. A constant hammering of Naku being Dutta's dhaal and of how Bappa has played an important part in Naku's life, I ask what for? To read that it was all for nothing and in the end, they finally found true love with each other, healed and aware of their well wishers and enemies, only for them to be separated again? Of all this, the things that annoys and disgusts me the most is the Dutta doll. Such a character reduced to a toy to convey their relationship?! πŸ‘ Bravo Colours! It's just a STUPID idea that makes you laugh and livid at the same time. I caught a glimpse on TV of that doll, it was falling over, it looked ridiculous and argghhh, I can't explain how SILLY it looked! If they really wanted to convey Naku's lagan with Dutta in her insane state, just bloomin' show some fbs!!! Why go to the extent of creating a  DOLL?!

Even in yesterday's episode also nakku said "Bappa meri sab baatein maante hai". Baaji said "dutta digambar is showing him the way" and he reaches digu's place. They are just using belief in god as a tool to say that now god is leading nakku, baaji and PN wasis to digambar.

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Even in yesterday's episode also nakku said "Bappa meri sab baatein maante hai". Baaji said "dutta digambar is showing him the way" and he reaches digu's place. They are just using belief in god as a tool to say that now god is leading nakku, baaji and PN wasis to digambar.

It is not dutta digambhar it is duttatriya it is not connected any way to dutta and dighambar names ,I am taking it positive that lord duttatriya showed baji a way to go to nakuu ,so that diguu knows nakuu is married