India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

proud of sidhart karnick (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Sid is great actor and there would have been good story around him ...we would really miss him in PKYEK and wish him for new show

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hey tumhe khush hona chahiye.mene tumhara ye topic sid k fb wall pe post kia tha n he reply on that.he wrote-
thank you deboleena .. read your post.. you have wonderful things to say about my presence in the show.. the objective of any cameo is to add value to the show.. your love and admiration took my character to another level of fondness and love.. even though i played bad .. it was good. and that is a huge compliment to me as an actor.. its becuase of youll that i strive to get better and better ..
n
the journey is on ..& going strong..
acctualy he don't know that u wrote this topic,I post it so he thought this is my topic.but he is happy to read yur post..ClapBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi IF-Dazzler
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Gonna miss sid alot he made pkyek awesom cant imagine he's gonna go
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey tumhe khush hona chahiye.mene tumhara ye topic sid k fb wall pe post kia tha n he reply on that.he wrote-
thank you deboleena .. read your post.. you have wonderful things to say about my presence in the show.. the objective of any cameo is to add value to the show.. your love and admiration took my character to another level of fondness and love.. even though i played bad .. it was good. and that is a huge compliment to me as an actor.. its becuase of youll that i strive to get better and better ..
n
the journey is on ..& going strong..
acctualy he don't know that u wrote this topic,I post it so he thought this is my topic.but he is happy to read yur post..ClapBig smile

ok wow mein thank you for posting it ,actualy i cant open face book on my net ,but its nice that you posted it ,but only thing i wish he knew i wrote it but  nways it is voice of his fan ,u r sid fan n  he must been happy reading the post so i m happy n thank you.ClapSmile
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
should i party like vivluv had a party yesterday Party

someone on forum asked wether i was jealous for vivluv 

now what should i sayWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index