Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
Vishwajeet Pradhan
Noted actor Vishwajeet Pradhan was in Macau recently. He's still on a high. It was an unforgettable trip for Pradhan as he had some really amazing experience out there.

"It was the first time that I actually saw the kind of popularity I had even overseas. People recognise me for my role as SP Brahmanand in the serial "Maryada – Lekin Kab Tak," says Pradhan excitedly.

But the accomplished actor had another experience which made his Macau trip even more memorable. And the credit for that goes entirely to his jacket. And how? Pradhan, who was on cloud nine after receiving so much love from his fans, forgot to pack his expensive jacket while returning to Mumbai.

It was only a couple of days after his return that he realized that he had left it in the hotel's cupboard where he was putting up. And that was when this Chinese chakkar began! "When I called the hotel to inform them about it, I realized that they couldn't understand our Hinglish.

I couldn't fathom their Chinglish," Pradhan joked, adding, "It took me fifteen minutes to explain them that I had come for the Star Pariwar Awards, had stayed in that particular suite and had forgotten my jacket. The receptionist finally seemed to understand and said she'll get it checked."

Finally, to Vishwajeet's relief, the Macau hotel staff was convinced that the jacket belonged to him and agreed to send him the precious jacket. However, the actor is yet to receive it, pending some formalities. The travails one goes through for a cherished piece of wardrobe!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index