Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? (Page 13)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by tanvismile

See..we could have explored Sid's character if he had a tough past or something lyk that..but CV's cut off all means for that..because we come to know that sid is the one who put metz to death and played with her and abhay so much..he's an out and out evil character..i love sid and his evilness..but i can't feel sorry for him or say that he turned that way to injustice. LOL

sorry chakku i'm going all ms. explainer on your thread. Tongue

hello this all hapend becoz  new show sid got ,the story changed overnight ,they turned him evil this is what is called injustice for character right.just imagine they show something like this to abhay then ul except it ?

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...LOL yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...LOL
[/QUOTE]

no it was not an evil character ,it was a grey character it had some positive shades which were shown when he helped panchi ,as sidhart karnick said he was evil for a reason ,when everyone will be aware of what hapend with him,evryone will symathise with him ,the story never reached to that point before that only he got new show n now to end it they just destroyed it completely .why was his panchi s chemistry was shown ,that is love is goin to change him ,become positive again.
regarding abhay ur saying its different but i tell u nothing is different as far as ur favourate is not destroyed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-Bonzabhina_roks

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

Originally posted by chakku

when creatives copy something, viewers have the right to say, it is a copy and everyone should have the courage to accept it
but if the team comes up with something original, logical, blooper free and good, then people should accept it.

but dat is  d problem wid d ppl...dey don't accept original stuff...dey like seeing old stuff nd den bashing it!!!!! LOL
isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do
but people keep watching!

why not stop watching and let them know that we need something original?

Aahhh..Hug
Finally I found someone who thinks exactly like me...

When Geet started it was completely a different concept. It was suppose to be about a rural girl's struggle for self-respect in a patriarchal society and I initially liked it. But after few months..Silly
Geet slips and falls and Maan grabs her by waist and..*Mahhiii*
Geet's dupatta gets stuck in Maan's shirt and then...*Mahiii..Mahi re Mahiii*
Geet is shown pregnant for 12 months, without a an inch of tummy. Instead of showing any motherly feelings, she was busy doing steamy scenes with Maan. They even showed her dancing to Sheila Ki Jawani in  the 8th month of her pregnancy and after 12 months, they killed off the child with a lame miscarriage...*Mahhiii*

But see the irony, thousands of fan-girls are dying to see more of this crappy "Hawt Romansh" and they'll eat you alive if you say a word against their show.

Our idea of romance is still limited to Hero heroine singing in "Ganne ka kheth" and dancing around trees or flying Dupattas or engaged in never ending eye locks. Even today, Indian daily soap means a Kanjivaram clad and 10 kg Jewelery studded Eternally suffering Bahu drenched in gallons of glycerine. I don't know why, but Indian Audience is still stuck in these fairytale-ish and unreal crap. OK TV shows are for entertainment, but we are not in 1960. Things around us are changing and we too should change our mentality.
ROFL omg that Mahiii pissed me off.. I would mute it the moment they started with it ROFL 
and I too kept waiting for the bump to appear, for Geet to show signs that she was pregnant.. pregnant women have to really take care of themselves, they crave for certain food stuff and not for steamy scenes Silly   oh and those scenes where the dupatta that is always on the neck and not where it is supposed to be(Wink), falls, the girl gets shy, boy looks away and gives it to her, she looks at him gratefully and places it again on the neck ROFLROFL

they killed the baby as people wanted to see the romance of Geet and Mann, so what if the concept of the show goes in hell!!! money and TRP is much more important
families still kill girls in the name of honor, khap panchayts still declare love as a crime.

strong characters like the girls in the show 'seven' are not appreciated, girls like Priety Zinta's character in 'Lakshy' are not accepted.
people still want a lame girl who would just sing songs, romance, cry, sacrifice, have no career and would love to be a doormat Sleepy 

and yes, say the truth in Geet forum and they will for sure kill you! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksRehanismBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
ROFLchill maro guys y discussing geet here???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesOtakuGirl-Debo

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

See..we could have explored Sid's character if he had a tough past or something lyk that..but CV's cut off all means for that..because we come to know that sid is the one who put metz to death and played with her and abhay so much..he's an out and out evil character..i love sid and his evilness..but i can't feel sorry for him or say that he turned that way to injustice. LOL

sorry chakku i'm going all ms. explainer on your thread. Tongue

hello this all hapend becoz  new show sid got ,the story changed overnight ,they turned him evil this is what is called injustice for character right.just imagine they show something like this to abhay then ul except it ?

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...LOL yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...LOL

no it was not an evil character ,it was a grey character it had some positive shades which were shown when he helped panchi ,as sidhart karnick said he was evil for a reason ,when everyone will be aware of what hapend with him,evryone will symathise with him ,the story never reached to that point before that only he got new show n now to end it they just destroyed it completely .why was his panchi s chemistry was shown ,that is love is goin to change him ,become positive again.
regarding abhay ur saying its different but i tell u nothing is different as far as ur favourate is not destroyed.
[/QUOTE]

well dear..lemme tell u one thing...even i had great hopes from sidchi..i really thought they would get together and have this passionate romance..and Abhay may be my favourite..but that doesn't mean i didn't have expectations from sid track..i did..but ab kya kare..i have long ago given up on CV's of telly world..LOL now i just enjoy what they give and if i don't enjoy i switch to another channel, simple. LOL
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
no Tanvi u never read my post completely. Sid was shown to have a lil positive side only initially. But right from his first meeting with Piya, Sid has been nothing but out and out evil and that happened much before the new show. So the evilness of his character has got nothing to do with the new show. Agreed that his character is being ended because of that, but a change to his character happened much much earlier and not because of the new show. The change in his character and the end of his character are two different issues and have different reasons.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 18 May 2011 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=
[/QUOTE]
very true, so now if other actors too get lead roles in other shows, they will easily be killed. there was so much scope for the character of Sid, but now he will just dance with Chand mama and get killed ROFL 
I really pity his fans Ouch 

thank goodness, the TVD team actors never leave the show, instead they are on tenterhooks of when some character might be killed!! I would be super mad if any of my fav character leaves the show bcoz he/she got a lead role in some other show. come to think of it, didn't Siddhant sign a contract with Balaji?
Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

ROFLchill maro guys y discussing geet here???
bcoz we will be dead if we discuss the truth there ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=
very true, so now if other actors too get lead roles in other shows, they will easily be killed. there was so much scope for the character of Sid, but now he will just dance with Chand mama and get killed ROFL 
I really pity his fans Ouch 

thank goodness, the TVD team actors never leave the show, instead they are on tenterhooks of when some character might be killed!! I would be super mad if any of my fav character leaves the show bcoz he/she got a lead role in some other show. come to think of it, didn't Siddhant sign a contract with Balaji?
[/QUOTE]

The other show is also of Balaji. so makes no difference in contract issue

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 18 May 2011 at 11:29am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index