Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense???? (Page 12)

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by enchanted.

no one's BASHING the show ..people are posting their VIEWS on the freakin' show! ..and everybody has every damn right to do that..! if the CVs were going to copy..they were probably prepared to listen to criticism.. SO CHILL :)

errmm..there's a thin line between bashing and criticism...you know what..my english teacher says..that in  an argumentative essay if you're writing 'against' then you should always put in a positive point...yep, the whole essay's gonna be negative..but you have to show both sides of the coin...LOL in the same way while criticizing a show..many people forget all the positive aspects and just lose their cool..LOL so this post is just to advise people to watch pkyek for what it is, or not watch it at all..which is something my friends have been saying for months to all the bashers..LOL i'm not saying you are a basher..just explaining my view..Smile

red: EXACTLY my point Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-BonzIndigoBlues

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits_20

completely agree wid u TM
PKYEK is a very diff story in the history of Indian television
It shud b praised for n not bashed at
Some might say its copied ...I'd rather say that its inspired from Twilight

oh please LOL 
most of our movie makers and musicians too just take 'inspiration' and after all this while you still are not aware of TVD's 'inspiration'? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Lazy-Bonz Senior Member
Lazy-Bonz
Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lazy-Bonz

no one's BASHING the show ..people are posting their VIEWS on the freakin' show! ..and everybody has every damn right to do that..! if the CVs were going to copy..they were probably prepared to listen to criticism.. SO CHILL :)
when they started, PKEYK team clearly stated that they were 'inspired' by Twilight then why did they shy when they found TVD more interesting?

because they thought not many people were aware of TVD in india..and they wanted to keep up their "originality" quotient LOL
ROFL bang on!

enchanted.

Julz06 Senior Member
Julz06
Julz06

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Yes of course the story is quiet interesting

Befikre

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku

when creatives copy something, viewers have the right to say, it is a copy and everyone should have the courage to accept it
but if the team comes up with something original, logical, blooper free and good, then people should accept it.

but dat is  d problem wid d ppl...dey don't accept original stuff...dey like seeing old stuff nd den bashing it!!!!! LOL
isn't is it 'us people' who have to put it across that we are not here to watch recycled stuff but something original?

not meant to bash Geet, but I got fed up of it and stopped watching bcoz every few epi., she would faint fall and Mann would be there to help her. the office girls never dressed like how good office people do
but people keep watching!

why not stop watching and let them know that we need something original?

Aahhh..Hug
Finally I found someone who thinks exactly like me...

When Geet started it was completely a different concept. It was suppose to be about a rural girl's struggle for self-respect in a patriarchal society and I initially liked it. But after few months..Silly
Geet slips and falls and Maan grabs her by waist and..*Mahhiii*
Geet's dupatta gets stuck in Maan's shirt and then...*Mahiii..Mahi re Mahiii*
Geet is shown pregnant for 12 months, without a an inch of tummy. Instead of showing any motherly feelings, she was busy doing steamy scenes with Maan. They even showed her dancing to Sheila Ki Jawani in  the 8th month of her pregnancy and after 12 months, they killed off the child with a lame miscarriage...*Mahhiii*

But see the irony, thousands of fan-girls are dying to see more of this crappy "Hawt Romansh" and they'll eat you alive if you say a word against their show.

Our idea of romance is still limited to Hero heroine singing in "Ganne ka kheth" and dancing around trees or flying Dupattas or engaged in never ending eye locks. Even today, Indian daily soap means a Kanjivaram clad and 10 kg Jewelery studded Eternally suffering Bahu drenched in gallons of glycerine. I don't know why, but Indian Audience is still stuck in these fairytale-ish and unreal crap. OK TV shows are for entertainment, but we are not in 1960. Things around us are changing and we too should change our mentality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-Bonzenchanted.abhina_roks

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...LOL yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...LOL

now u r acting like cwbROFL

us badmaash ka naam mat lo..meri beti uske saath bhaag gayi aur ek baccha bhi ho gaya..Ouch ROFL

OMGShocked bachcha???

IndigoBlues

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
oye chakku kaiko itna naraz ho rahi hai...we noe pkyek is da best...don mind such people dey r here nly 2 disturb n irritate us,,,..
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

as dishu said..sid's character was evil much before he got the new show...and secondly..abhay is a different matter altogether because he is the male lead of this show...sid was the villain...LOL yep..villains bhi badalte hai..lekin sid mehra ki destiny main yeh nahi likha tha...LOL

now u r acting like cwbROFL

us badmaash ka naam mat lo..meri beti uske saath bhaag gayi aur ek baccha bhi ho gaya..Ouch ROFL

OMGShocked bachcha???

yup..i became a nani amma...ROFL

@rehan: dude..shukar manao at least in pkyek no one wears those kanjeevaram saarees and nor is anyone trying to behave 'cool' every moment. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lazy-BonzBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index