Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

you are right, in this forum so many sid fans are really hurt, but some of the bashers actual using this situation against pkyek, when the new twist bring in pkyek they star to bash without reason, they need only reason for the bash, seriously they need to stop this nonsense and I really wanted to tell all sid fans they should give one chance to cv's prove that the cv's decision actually right or wrong.  They should ask themselves why on the earth they started to watch pkyek , what behind the reason, now they wanted to left the forum because one character left form the show. It just needs to stop really.

i m totally cool wid criticisms but i literally hate bashing...even of  d character i hate so much!!!! making fun is ok but bashing is literally not accepted. ppl shud really stop!!!
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with you Chakku. These people simply don't know anything except bashing others.

BTW I love them...you know why..because they are increasing no of comments...hum toh 4 se jyada comment nahi kar sakti na... ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

you are right, in this forum so many sid fans are really hurt, but some of the bashers actual using this situation against pkyek, when the new twist bring in pkyek they star to bash without reason, they need only reason for the bash, seriously they need to stop this nonsense and I really wanted to tell all sid fans they should give one chance to cv's prove that the cv's decision actually right or wrong.  They should ask themselves why on the earth they started to watch pkyek , what behind the reason, now they wanted to left the forum because one character left form the show. It just needs to stop really.

i m totally cool wid criticisms but i literally hate bashing...even of  d character i hate so much!!!! making fun is ok but bashing is literally not accepted. ppl shud really stop!!!
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

chill buddy...enjoy the show

We know show is doing good and i guess thats more imp for u.

i knw d show is doing gud...but i m really upset wid  d bashing topics
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

m 100% agree with u..first when they relese the seconed promo,b4 serial start they start to say that this is a copy of twilight n then when serial start they start to say this is copy form TVD...they compire edward n stefan with abhay n bash him badly.but abhay is complitly different charecter from both of them n this love story is also different..then when sid enter they start to say that sid is copy of demon n also start to compaire them.n metz entry again they start bashing the serial n CV's..but Y?if u love this serial n love to watch it then y u bash them?serial is going in it's own way..they all told that CV's change the track,but W*F they don't change the track?may b when they start the story they already detirmind to bring this track?if u realy a PKYEKian n PKYEK lover then accept the truth n don't bush..n if u don't watch this serial then u can leave this fouram..this fouram is only for PKYEKians...

\
seriously y do ppl always compare????
neither abhay is stefan or edward...nor sid nd metz r damon nd katherine respectively...dey r original characters of pkyek who have already made a mark!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

CHAKKU..you make me go speechless..yaar seriously..YOU ARE AWESOME..you have saved so much of my heart ache by starting this topic..SERIOSULY yaar I have also mentioned the same..Everytime either some want to compare & bash with TVD & twilight..and some want ot bash ekta..!! WE AT FIRST PLACE GOT STUCK & WATCHED THIS SHOW  FOR  ABHIYA;;..THIS IS ABHAY & PIYA's lovestory NOT ANY BODY ELSE's... the serial will remain NO.1 on the channel or not  only time will tell...SINCE THIS SHOW HAS RULED FROM DAY ONE..I think the answer is obvious..!!.and as ekta always says NO ACTOR IS BIGGER THAN THE  SHOW..be it Vivu or Suku or Siddhanth..

AND what surprises me is the way some people are abusing the show just  that Sid is leaving..I mean he himself has told that this show is No.1 from before I came & will remain in his tweet..so sweet of him..and he is very clearly ending the character because HE HAS OTHER AWESOME COMMITMENTS..SO I am really surprised that his fans are not feeling happy that he is getting a bigger role..THAT means they loved the show & his character and NOT THE ACTOR..!!

thanks a lot hema...it means a lot for me...a die hard abhiya fan!!!!
Befikre thumbnail
@everyone, chillz , kritz...thank u for supporting guys...it means a lot!!!!!! d bashers were on my nerves now nd i had to take my frustration out sumwhere...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with u. They shud stop bashing PKYEK .
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
now i'm feeling quite guilty because i said in one post that cv's are dumb and in the other i made fun of ekta..but really..i didn't do it with the intentions of bashing i just did it with the intentions of explaining a plot to a member(chakku, you commented on the topic, u remember ðŸ˜†) and everyone makes fun of ekta..but that's just because of her earlier shows..i have no grudges against anyone in pkyek otherwise. ðŸ˜† and chakku awesome post 👏..tu to intellectual ban gayi yaar..apni is bakwaas gang waali saheli ko mat bhoolna...😭 ðŸ˜†
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

OK even i agree dat pkyek is full of bloopers...so??? doesn't TVD has bloopers??? how did katherine enter salvatore house if it was in elena's name??? how did stefan enter alaric's house when he was never invited in???? aren't these bloopers????
BDW we r not talking about bloopers...we r talking about d meaningless comparison nd bashing here...if metz returns bitchy does dat mean she wud be like katherine??? i don't mind criticisms by ppl but hate deir bashing b'coz of d preconceptions dey make...

well, I have seen many members on the forum saying, don't look at the bloopers of the show! that bloopers are normal ðŸĪŠ
why? 😆 

and out of both the seasons, you found only these 2, maybe after reading the fans of TVD themselves raising these questions and not like most of PKEYK fans who say, that anyone who doesn't blindly follow the show is 'nonsense'! you will have to let people come and post their views, it is a fictional show, not get hyper over people of different views.

if PKYEK introduced vampires then comparisons were bound to happen. It happened with TVD, people compared it with Twilight but now no one talks bcoz there is no similarity at all. so, it is the duty of the creatives to give us blooper free episodes, to come up with original plots and of actors to not move hands when the character is supposed to have fainted 😆 (oh i remember pia moving her hand when she had fainted in the forest ðŸĪĢ)

well, now that Sid is to die, I hope the team comes up with something original, good effects, and blooper free scenes. 😊