Love U Zindagi
Love U Zindagi

Written Update 15 May

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hello guys,
Well someone has requested me to do the WU for 15/5 and I looked for it in the first 2 pages and never found it Confused .. So I hope no one minds if I give the written update just for today Smile Smile ...I'm really really sorry for any typos because I have a exam in an hour and half sooo this is a bit rushed!!!!

Episode starts with Rahul sarcastically saying Sorry to Geet that she couldn't go Manali to meet Kunal and it was all his fault!!!! Rahul also adds that he did it on purpose and that's what he planned do from mumbai ... Vimmi hiding behind a bush ears all this and is shocked!!!!! Vimi goes home. Scene goes back to Reet where Geet insist that she created the problem for Rahul so she should sort it out... Geet tells Rahul that she wants him to come home with her because she doesn't trust rahul in case he tries to commit suicide LOL LOL LOL ... Rahul still doesn't want to go with geet but geet says that everyone will be waiting at home for you!!! Scene shifts to Geets house where vimmi is teeling the whole famo what she heard and that Geet want kidnapped she was running away to Manali to kunal...

~break~

Geets mom stops vimi and tell her not say things like that about Geet ... Scene moves to Reet again where Rahul is beeging Geet to leave him alone and walks off ... Geet thinks that if she leaves him he might do something stupid so she runs after him and grips on to his arm and tells him that he can't leave so easily without solving her problem!!!! Geet tells rahul that he will either take her Manali or bring kunal here .. Rahul tells geet she's mad Tongue Embarrassed. And walks off again... Geet says that ur phone and wallet it at home right so ill call all your contacts and call them to batinda .. Rahul finally decides to go home with geet on her motorbike hehe Smile Embarrassed
When Rahul and Geet get home everyone is standing there ... Geets family ask Rahul that's geet was running to Manali to go to Kunal.

~Break~

Geet intervenes and asks darji where he heard all this but the vimmi says I told darji... VImi asks rahul if its true .. Geets mom beggs rahul to tel her that nothing happend and that Geets can't give her family such a big dhoka... Geets crying so is her mom, geets uncle says that things like this spread around really quickly and no one from a good household will ask for geets rishta ( all eyes on Rahul) darji asks is the running away thing true and rahul replies yes it is!!!! Ouch Dead. Everyone totally shocked. Suddenly Rahul says that its true that I was running away to Manali that's why I left without telling anyone and kunal is my friend who I went to meet until geet stopped me and I told geet that she flopped my plan to go see kunal... Vimmi says that why are u lying???? U was talking about geet !!!! And geets mom says that why are u always after my geet .. Vimmi tells rahul that he lying and orders him to take his moms kasam that he was talking about hinmself running away... Scene ends

Precap: Rahul tells geet that he didn't lie for her but for her famo because they have soo much trust for u and I don't have the strength to break that trust because breaking someones trust who you love hurts and I know how it feels. Geet looks down..

Comment and like please <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanJANNAVsapnatvJia1anamika00varshaSAMMBGpop77

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update.
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Anytime sweetie <3333
shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

thanks for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index