Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
LIVE UPDATE 1:

Nivi tells Viren tht DS has asked her to join office...and also help Viren...Viren gets excited,,,,and tells Nivi tht he has to stay in the hotel in which they had created...for 2 days...
   Nivi tells tht she cant come...Viren says tht but just now u said tht u will join office...Nivi says yes...but I cant come...I will pack ur bags...Viren gets very sad and goes...
    Nivi is comforting Dwita...VD comes...and sees...Nivi packing Viren's bags...VD asks Nivi...r u not going...Nivi says no...Viren wanted me to go with him...but I refused...VD says...u didnt go coz of Dwita? Is it? VD explains Nivi to give preference to Viren over all...
    Viren comes onto room...asks Nivi...have u packed my bags...Nivi says no...

LIVE UPDATE 2:

Nivi says i have to pack my bags also...VD leaves the room...Viren asks Nivi whether Taayiji has some magic wand...tht she can change you...and tries to get romantic with Nivi...
    Sid and VD bring Dwita vaccinated...Sid thinks Dwita has fever...VD tells no...she has been given injection na...so the temperature...Sid attends to an important phone call...and Dwita gets up and starts crying...VD scolds Sid to take care of Dwita...Sid tells ok i will follow...
    Viren and Nivi reach hotel...Viren and Nivi reach room...they just stare at each other romantically...and then hug each other...Viren and Nivi exchange some romantic banter among themselves...suddenly Viren remembers tht he had brought a gift for her...and left it in the car...he goes out to bring the gift...
   Nivi calls VD...VD says Dwita is ok...Nivi still worries...

LU UPDATE 3:

HL comes to Sood house...and sees tht Nivi is not at home...and makes a big he and cry...tells CC...tht Navidita told this and tht...and now she is enjoying...YD Dadi tells HL tht no...she has gone out for business trip only...
    Nivi tells Viren tht she wants to go back home...coz Dwita is very ill...Viren says we cant go...Nivi says please...Viren finally says ok...and Nivi leaves...and Viren clutches the gift tht he had brought for her..and couldnt give her sadly...
     HL reaches her home...and says to NT Dadi tht Nivi does not take care of Dwita properly...some heated exchange of words occurs...HL screams and says tht she does not want to have any good relations with them...and leaves...
    Nivi gets back home...and asks abt Dwita...VD scolds Nivi...tht Dwita was crying coz...babies always cry for inviting attention...and tells Nivi I had told u all during the phone call only...
    Viren is looking sadly at Nivi...Nivi looks back at Viren...with a expression like tht of a disaapointed person...

PRECAP:

Dwita is in Chanchal's room...CC lets Dwita cry purposely...Viren is sleeping on Nivi's lap and talking...Nivi and Viren get up hearing Dwita's crying...Nivi tells tht she wants to go and see Dwita...Viren firmly says...tht no she is sleeping with Ma( CC ) so dont go...Nivi insists...Viren says no...there are many people in the house to take care of Dwita...
   Still Nivi goes...Viren looks on frustrated...

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmoon87apa123habsfansaggi80eshachSmriti9zackgdent4uMeenaSubisrmirjiA HUGE FANash_nivrenrgattutukun2009tashu20-Preetz--Swetha-akshi-sidputulteddybear66INGCIVsandy_nivrensamirah23rima001sihumushkan_2003fammmakinshukkiaashiq-aamina-Hafshamzanuha-Atiya-shaazi-yati-edwardcullen19SanaJasmineshalini01jyothi_coolUZISyipee..Sakeena..NiViren_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LIVE UPDATE = 18th May 2011" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-yati-

IF-Rockerz

-yati-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d updates abhi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiram-edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update abhi dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiram-

kinshukkiaashiq

Goldie

kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the live update abhi ...

Abhiram-

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Dance India Dance Season 4 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
thanx abhi...so i can watch today's epi..finally some nivren moments...Big smile..

Abhiram-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update abhi broHug
good dat v some nivren romantic scenes todayEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Abhiram-

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler