NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Raj am just admiring the pic, its sooo cute,  How sweet we got this scene today, Viren Lift how cute
Originally posted by friendforall

Raj am just admiring the pic, its sooo cute,  How sweet we got this scene today, Viren Lift how cute

Diya u did not read my remark earlier today...that lift scenes Nivi would be comfortable and Divya would be uncomfortable ... bechara KM phas gaya πŸ˜†
When Usha wrote tht he lifted her...I ws almost blushing in my office...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya u did not read my remark earlier today...that lift scenes Nivi would be comfortable and Divya would be uncomfortable ... bechara KM phas gaya πŸ˜†

RIght Dear, Bechara KM< But here its just shooting, But am sure Divya will tell KM to lift her the same way, as he did with Nivi todayπŸ˜‰
hey talking about Aditya...Aditya is not a straight character and i was thinking he will be trouble like JW...may do golmal 

hey talking about Aditya...Aditya is not a straight character and i was thinking he will be trouble like JW...may do golmal 

Raj am also thining the same,  Is he involved somewhere or the other with Bhaiji, HL very much blaming Nivi what if Aditya is somewhere involved with Bhaiji,  and HL will get another shock that not Nivi but Aditya is behind all this, All were thinking someone or the other must be involved with bhaiji in the family what if it is Aditya, HL is flying tooo high but she will come on earth once she knows the truth, But Aditya never intended to Kill DD thats for sure, 
Originally posted by friendforall

Raj am also thining the same,  Is he involved somewhere or the other with Bhaiji, HL very much blaming Nivi what if Aditya is somewhere involved with Bhaiji,  and HL will get another shock that not Nivi but Aditya is behind all this, All were thinking someone or the other must be involved with bhaiji in the family what if it is Aditya, HL is flying tooo high but she will come on earth once she knows the truth, But Aditya never intended to Kill DD thats for sure, 

Aditya will have nothing to do with Bhaiji... The CT's may have planned a track for Aditya and maybe the new girl may go to Aditya πŸ˜‰

Aditya will have nothing to do with Bhaiji... The CT's may have planned a track for Aditya and maybe the new girl may go to Aditya πŸ˜‰

Dont know Dear, Ok Agree may be Aditya may not be with Bhaiji, Yes another thing, May be one more person involved with Soods to revenge DD's death, I mean Along with Viren, and Sid now Aditya will also join hands and all 3 will fight Bhaiji and win, 
okk girls goodnight..c u tom...
Ok Resham Wish U Good Night and sweet Nivren Dreams,  Dreams of the lifts and sleep well