NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
Usha...liked NO...  but LOVED the NivRen scene...but hated CC watching  it...only we should watch and not CC 😡

i will get the pic u want soon
Originally posted by Alphabet26

If dwita is nivi's child there is nothing much to worry. since its DD's it becomes duty than responsibility.  

RIght Dear its become more of a responsibility for her now to take care of baby,  thats why she is soo  much obsessed,   as she wants to fulfill her responsibility  and her promiss given to people and also her family, 
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha...liked NO...  but LOVED the NivRen scene...but hated CC watching  it...only we should watch and not CC 😡

I was wondering how come viren not see CC when he hugged nivi. ðŸ˜• if he could turn his head he can see CC standing. The way she was looking at them when viren put the bracelet... ðŸ˜†

Hey even I hated the way CC was looking in the room when Nivren were romancing, How dare she , Besharam,  I was telling my mum about this scene, as she said what type of a mother she is,  How could she look into her son's room  like this,  Maha Besharam hogi woh😆
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey even I hated the way CC was looking in the room when Nivren were romancing, How dare she , Besharam,  I was telling my mum about this scene, as she said what type of a mother she is,  How could she look into her son's room  like this,  Maha Besharam hogi woh😆

@ bold So CC is giving competition to us 

If dwita is nivi's child there is nothing much to worry. since its DD's it becomes duty than responsibility.  

more than duty and responsibility it becoming her janoon cause Nivi feels guilty for DD's death and also wants to prove herself as mother though VD tried to explain her...Nivi is having selective hearing and understanding problem where Dwita is concerned...

I was wondering how come viren not see CC when he hugged nivi. ðŸ˜• if he could turn his head he can see CC standing. The way she was looking at them when viren put the bracelet... ðŸ˜†

As YAti said.. she was thinking JW ne mujhe pyar se kabhi aisa tofa nahi laya

@ bold So CC is giving competition to us 

Right Dear,  but hum to Viren  Ki Deewani hai hum kuch bhi kar sakti hai Dear, But woh to uski Maa Hai, How can she peep in her son's room, 😆😆,  IMagine kitni besharam hai,  Does she not know its bad habit  to peep in someone's bed room,  😉, What does she want to see,  JW tum kahan ho yaar, aa kar apni Biwi ke kamaal Dekho Kya kya Gul Khila rahi hai tumhari Pyaari Patni
True Raj, but don't know how long viren hold his calmness and patience.  If CC not there he can try and get nivi's attention, but she is provoking viren by saying she is giving importance to dwita than you... that is where he starts thinking and try to get close to her. (one way it is better ) at the same time cC try to divert nivi's attention from viren ðŸ˜¡

As YAti said.. she was thinking JW ne mujhe pyar se kabhi aisa tofa nahi laya

Iss LIye to am saying call JW and tell him to see how Besharam His wife is she is looking in ur son's room,  Oh my God,