Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar be happy khair soemone please continue then what happens 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
okk Usha...acha tell na wht happened..the show wd hv been ended naa...did SBS scene happened or is it for tom
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rshree1182

I have a doubt whether the CT's are changed..how can they give so many scenes??? yesterday Nivren hug, today Viren lifting Nivi!!!!

Its 8th wonder yaar...😲

I am lil surprised

i am also surprised Roopa but the change in CT's is nice...everybody love NivRen scenes😳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
if the CT's r changed then m happy as they r giving us these scenes of Nivren...bring on more
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys the SBS segment scene of Viren taking care of dwita would come in tomorrow's episode =D
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Baby cries viren try to stop but nivi left, cc acting try to stop baby biut nivi comes and takes baby sid also comes there and ask what happened. viren comes stand near th door cc watch this and tells nivi i am trying na there is no need for u to come u already came back from resort ... viren listening and leaves from there CC cmirks.  Next day viren asking nandu BF but nivi comes and gives the BF and tell viren taking care of baby is not easy... then they have deal that viren has to take care of baby w/o help and viren agree.

Precap: viren takes baby and the things to office baby sleeping in the jula and left for presentation, nivi worried baby cries in viren cabin viren busy in preentation..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

guys the SBS segment scene of Viren taking care of dwita would come in tomorrow's episode =D

Oh thanks a lot Sanju thats a great news then Look forward to tomorrow's EPisode, thanks a lot for the infor Sanju
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

okk Usha...acha tell na wht happened..the show wd hv been ended naa...did SBS scene happened or is it for tom

No REsham it may be tomorrow but in tomorrow precap they showed viren taking baby to office. 
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

if the CT's r changed then m happy as they r giving us these scenes of Nivren...bring on more

Me too happy that there are so many scenes..if the scenes continue like this then i dont want the end of the show..

The story before this never had so romantic scenes..i was expecting the lift scene in SR but it never happend..I thought that Neha dint wanted KM to lift her..
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what fun good now its go in the proper direction me off will be back later pary to go cc gets romance from jw lolz