Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 10

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kinha123

ya babez ..i m staying positive
in 2day's epi i felt bad 4 viren babu (in ur lang 😆 )

in my style?!? aww hw sweet ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love-mystery

nadz am fine just have fever i know after talking with u guys i will be ok

nivern will back to hotel?

omg ur down with fever?!!?! LJ take some medi & rest bachchi...
take care of urself!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey girls MOni Just PM me and said not to believe these articles as these are not true, So told me to tell everyone here not to believe them, but yes a new girl coming and giving Nivi Zor ka Jhatka will be good,  But the show will remain only Nivren so no need to worry, She has also said RS will never do anything like that
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know diya and I am sure it is going to be Nivi and Viren in the end only if news said Viren will actually doubt Nivi and tried to hurt her or Dwita or Sid in process then I would have worried because then in the end they would have shown him either dying due to fight or commit suicide and then family will force Nivi to marry Sid. But the people are saying Viren will try to sacrifice his love to get Nivi Sid married and knowing Viren tends to make mistakes and he is moving towards that only. If he tries this then in the end he will be understood by family and Nivi and both will understand completely that they can't live without each other and it is only Viren who can keep Nivi happy.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
am fine atiya just have fever
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

in my style?!? aww hw sweet ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

ya u keep telling viren babu ..😆
btw i luv viren babu..cant see him sad 😭
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nadz... CT's are thinking of copying from SGP...there the elders for Eshaan's GF to get Suhana jealous...well and the plan worked...

CT's are trying to mould this here and Viren sacrifice probably will get his friend to help and in the end as Rachu said Nivi will finally go to him knowing the good deed he was trying to do and as Nivi loves only Vren and will go back to him...

Nivi loves Viren a lot...therefore even if she signed the divorce papers and knew what Viren had done... she still loved Viren and never hated him... so she cannot ever stop loving Viren and Nivi who has consummated her marriage with Viren...Sid is only a friend to her...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: love-mystery

am fine atiya just have fever

fever?? hw dear??
take care of urself 😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I know diya and I am sure it is going to be Nivi and Viren in the end only if news said Viren will actually doubt Nivi and tried to hurt her or Dwita or Sid in process then I would have worried because then in the end they would have shown him either dying due to fight or commit suicide and then family will force Nivi to marry Sid. But the people are saying Viren will try to sacrifice his love to get Nivi Sid married and knowing Viren tends to make mistakes and he is moving towards that only. If he tries this then in the end he will be understood by family and Nivi and both will understand completely that they can't live without each other and it is only Viren who can keep Nivi happy.

Thanks a lot Rachu, ur reply really gives solace, Moni and U have really cleared all the doubts,  and now I am sure it wil be Nivren all the way
BIackSwan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Hey girls MOni Just PM me and said not to believe these articles as these are not true, So told me to tell everyone here not to believe them, but yes a new girl coming and giving Nivi Zor ka Jhatka will be good,  But the show will remain only Nivren so no need to worry, She has also said RS will never do anything like that

tnx for cheerin us up with moni's note D!!!!!
im gettin over my depression slowly now tnx to u guys ðŸ¤—