Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Vignettes - Arjuhi FF!! *first dance pg4* (Page 3)

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Loved it Clap... seriously amazing! Do continue! Wish they actually showed us the whole wedding ceremony, preparations, engagement and everything for kmh2 but doubt that would happen! Unhappy
But please do continue this... because it was amazing and very refreshing to whats happening in kmh2 now... and at least it lets me think of how arjun and arohi's wedding would have been... full masti and romance Wink. Great job ClapThumbs UpBig smile

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Omg! I cnt describe my feelngs in words.its amazing. Its lyk the feelng we cnt touch,we cnt rename,we cnt express only we feel in a special way. Plz continue dr. The wanna be kiss is d thng which create a divine atmosphere. I cn imagn our arjun arohi like dat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

pluks Senior Member
pluks
pluks

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
varshini.. thanks gurl!!  makes me feel good, that u like it!! :D

anshita - continued... thanks =) =)

vibhaprabhakar - :) ty!!

ana khan - fab!! thanks for that!!

sandrav - ty.. glad u liked it!

aafiya - :) thanks!

sezo - sure will pm. thanks for the comment!! =)

aparna - thanks for loving it... :)

Shilpa - thanks!!

kmh2angel - ty dear!!

Ruky - thank you!! :)

channi_star - hey whats ur name?? will pm surely!!

riddhima - thanks.. i love that cheesy thing too :D sure, will pm you!

shahad - thanks :)

Mrs.karan kundra - continued.. and glad yu liked it!!

Ananya - ty gurl :)

lara - thanks... glad yu found it refreshing.. there is too much drama in the serial.. so i thought lighter moments would be just perfect!! :)

Msfuzzybear - thanks.. btw, what is ur name??

myviewprrem - :) ty!

love.1 - will continue, and thanks for liking it... like i said, too much of drama going on.. so i just wanted to concentarte on the mushy-sweet moments.

moonkmh - thanks for the comment.. and its amazing, that feeling!! glad u can potray Arjuhi like that! :)

Likers - thanks a ton for the likes.. acha lagta hai!!! :) :)

Edited by pluks - 22 May 2011 at 1:33am
pluks Senior Member
pluks
pluks

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Check page 3, for reply to comments!! thanks a ton guys =)

these are just random moments... so if you guys want any particular thing to be written.. just lemme know :)

Vignette #2 - First Dance

"Well, it was grade 8, and we had an annual day function in school. There was a couple-group dance, and we were partners.. We were already friends, so I was pretty excited… The practices began, the teachers running behind our back, to get every move perfect, and we worked really hard. The best days were the days we practiced. She'd always bring a dabba of yummy food, of which I gobbled more than half of it. She always used to get annoyed of it, and I loved to annoy her… the cute annoyed expression on her face, would make me smile. We had some dance steps very close, and we had to face each other… and those times, she would look so serious, and so shy to look me in the eye. And those times, I used to pull the clip off her hair, and her sudden change of expression, the ultimate 'omg,-we-are-so-close' to 'you're-dead-now' … ah, I loved that, and she hated it.

I liked irritating her for little things… but I also made sure, I made up for those. And thus began,( our mini-dates, I would call it dates now) our everday visit to the small shop selling ice-cream and gola… There also I annoyed her, when, little drops of ice-cream trickled down her cheeks. Actually, she looked very cute, and I could stare at her, wanting to wipe the ice-cream of her soft cheeks, but couldn't do that. So I had to annoy her, to distract myself. But one day, I wiped off the ice-cream from her cheek… her cheeks were soft, and tender. It felt wow. Our rehearsals continued, and so did my little irritating things to annoy her.

The D-day came. I waited backstage for her to join me. The satin pink dress on her fair skin, the white gloves on her hands, a tiara on her forehead, and the makeup that would make her cheeks go pink, when she smiled. She looked like a princess. The way she walked towards me, looking here and there, touching her hair, adjusting her tiara to make sure everything is fine, the look of innocence and nervousness in her eyes, man I was floored. To admit it, I was checking her out. She did nothing, she was only clad in the cutest costume, and innocence, but yet she awed me. She came and sat next to me, her hands brushed against mine. Her skin, and the satin on it, were very soft, and feather to touch. Why was I attracted to every little thing of hers? I didn't know then, but now if you'll ask me, she's a killer, she's lovely, and she is my princess.

The dance began… and throughout, I was lost in her… the shy look when we danced closed, her cheeks turning pink when she blused, the whole-hearted smile when I twirled her around, the gracefulness in her movements, and the look of content in her eye when the dance was over.

Her dad, chachu and everyone else, crowded around her to congratulate her for her wonderful performance… she seemed happy, and when her daddu said, she truly was a princess, she was overjoyed. Seeing that, I understood that she loved her family to bits, and I had a tear escape my eye .

After the hugs, and the family time, she dragged me, and took me to her daddu, and said – 'meet arjun, he was my dance partner', and soon even they congratulated me for the dance… Her family was very loving, and so was she… "That kids, is how your mom and I, shared our first dance, and that was my first meeting with my in-laws.

'so kaunsi kahani suna rahe the??'

'our first dance…'

'kids, papa ne tumhe ye bataya, our very first dance was the first day of practice, and how he bruised my feet??'

'Arohi… shut up ok?? I was telling them about our first perfect dance…'

'ahan….aur – '

Just then he came close to her, and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

'hawww… *blushes hard* besharam, kids go to your room now!!'

'mummy, we're sitting in our room only…'

'jao jaake khelo fir'

When the kids go away from the room, and before Arohi could say anything,

'sssh… yeh kiss uss din ke liye, jab mai tumhe kiss nahi kar paya…'

Arohi just smiled, and blushed, and kissed him back.

'mumma.. doll toot gayi….'

She blushed hard, this was the second time, they were caught in action.

'knock karna chahiye na…'

'mumma… knock karne ke liye.. door band hona chahiye..'*giggles*

'princess, I will buy you a new doll… please aap thodi der ke liye hume disturb mat karo na… kuch important baat karni hai…'

'papa two dolls then…'

'okay princess…', and he made sure he locked the door… Wink

Read. Like . Comment!!!!

Edited by pluks - 22 May 2011 at 1:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89khadija-kmhsilverleaves-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69love.1deeshu..Ananya.....Sheher...channi_star-Ms.Minion-..anshita..kritz4everaparna4karanikamoonkmh

...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

very sweet update :)

..Ananya.. Goldie
..Ananya..
..Ananya..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
awwie..this was ubber cute..
Manan_love123 Senior Member
Manan_love123
Manan_love123

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
it was chhhooo chhweet...
deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
lovable and to adorable post Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index