India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radev_AvinaFan (Page 2)

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

It is just show... stop being so obsessed..  lol..  no offence... why are you bashing CB fans..hope the mods ban you Confused ... I have seen your post on the PR forum.. too seems like you started it.. and CB fans got mad... about it!! and now you are coming here... Confused why  ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000..yajnaseni..YourNightmare

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rao_rajput

hey u hv satrted first...then i got angry...i was also fan of cb1 bt if someone say to sushita somehing i cant bear it

Dear . i dont get ur point...if u have any gush against anybody then solve it personaly with them...y to post bad things on This forum???...its a public place...if u dont wanna prase CB pr Avina ...fine dont do it...there r milions of ppl to do ...personaly m sayin u m not at al a fan of PR...but i never badmouthin it...or not abusin it or bashin PR fans...ur Fav jodi is at their place n Radev is at their own place...not need to be so agressive...n no need to compare.
  If u cant tolerate anythin wrong wid ur fav Jodi, then how could we tolarate...we never said anythin abt them...this is beyond IF rules... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..-Swetha-

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Dear CBians no need to reply in this post.Just ignore.Raj Bhaiya will take action.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000..sush..-Swetha-

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Whatever problem you have with any Member or there is some debate or argument thru PMs...you are not suppose to bash and threaten the member here and try to disrupt the Peace of Forum...and involve others too..It is against the IF rules to Bash, attack or threaten a Actor or Member..

Topic Closed.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000anusha34zorinatm..yajnaseni..YourNightmareashna26PutijaChalhov..sush..-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index