Posted: 12 years ago
kya likha tum ne k meri band bajao gi k mein kbhi nhi bholo gi😆...apni language check kro...iam warning u agar phir se aisa kuch kaha na aisa maza chakhao gi tumhay yad rakho gi okkk
please yaar stop this and just want to say you are fighting with AvIna fans...as I know Radhika and Dev is good friend of Manaw and Archana is real life...so if they are friend so why we fight for this...just be happy with your show..thats all...I like PR also...but please don't fight with RaDev fans...
khud hi is ne likha tha k mein tumheri band baja do gi...
yaar u PR fan if u want to argue pls do this through pms,don't spoil our cb and avina fans forum .its not made for this
and for PR to bilkul nahi
@topic maker 

wat kind of post is post is dis...?😡

opening such posts n attacking members personally in open forum is banned in IF... 

Raj bro... kindly close dis post...😛 
OMG I don't like this everybody can have a show or favorite actors, in Choti bahu forums we have to talk about our fans not argue with other peoples
Is a beautiful show, ours loved actors and we have to help them always, in real life they can do what they want meet new people , talked with who wants here is our pleasure and hobby and I think that all from Choti bahu forum are friends and fans of Avinash and Rubina and from the best show  in this world
please don't argue anymore friends with stange people from others shows 
To all mah dear Radevfans n Cbians...

Ignorin is the best policy... this is a public forum..thousand would say thousand things...so just ignore it...no use to makin waste of posts by relpyin  on these useless ppls posts...

@ RGB...plzzz bann this hopeless guy frm this forum ...n close the topic...again n again she is tryin to spoil our beautiful forum's environment...
Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago

hey u hv satrted first...then i got angry...i was also fan of cb1 bt if someone say to sushita somehing i cant bear it

It is just show... stop being so obsessed..  lol..  no offence... why are you bashing CB fans..hope the mods ban you 😕 ... I have seen your post on the PR forum.. too seems like you started it.. and CB fans got mad... about it!! and now you are coming here... 😕 why  ???

Originally posted by rao_rajput

hey u hv satrted first...then i got angry...i was also fan of cb1 bt if someone say to sushita somehing i cant bear it

Dear . i dont get ur point...if u have any gush against anybody then solve it personaly with them...y to post bad things on This forum???...its a public place...if u dont wanna prase CB pr Avina ...fine dont do it...there r milions of ppl to do ...personaly m sayin u m not at al a fan of PR...but i never badmouthin it...or not abusin it or bashin PR fans...ur Fav jodi is at their place n Radev is at their own place...not need to be so agressive...n no need to compare.
  If u cant tolerate anythin wrong wid ur fav Jodi, then how could we tolarate...we never said anythin abt them...this is beyond IF rules...