Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS/SBB:-Updated The Vampire Fight Video Link..!! (Page 5)

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Hmm, I still don't get how will Abhay erased her memory about Metz when we have heard in the fight btw Sid-Abhay, Abhay will be getting frozen..?
I guess the Raichands will do that..Or may be the VS..himself will erased the Dobriyals Memory so that they all may live in peace..that wuld be more correct way don't yo think so..!!
Now I'm only worried what will happened in that year..in Pia's life without Abhay..!!

Thats the exaCt point , & still have to figure Out .. seems it has become like mystery fo' Us .. and i'm wonderin' , Abhay will get frozen , then who'll come to resCue him , Maybe Haseena and Chand .. even me too concerned Piya's life would become Dark 'cos she's nothin' without Abhay ..

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

ViVz doesn't know about the leap .. ? Ouch
hows that posssible .. main lead doesn't know about the further happenin' ..
oH GOD HE KNOW ABT LEAD HE JST WNT 2 KEEP IT AS SECRET & SHOW AS IF HE IS UNAWARE
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for sharing.

I missed choogolkhor aunty part.Dead

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
If abhay is only gonna erase the memory of that night from Piya's head, then there seems only one logical explanation. Maybe Piya will insist on staying on in the jungle and hence she will b d only one who will witness the vampires fight which cud be too scary for her and might give her nightmares and so just to ease that pain, Abhay may erase that part from her memory.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
But dishu the other people also know about sid's and Maithili being vampire. Misha and Panchi can sit still but T the gossip queen. How will she be quiet?
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ya sanchita but sid will already be dead and maithali gone, so e1 if everyone comes to know of their being vampires, it hardly matters. what I am saying is that maybe Piya wud end up seeing the real fight between Abhay and Sid which might scare her and thats y abhay might erase that part from her memory to make her feel more peaceful.
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awww...gonna miss siddie...!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index